ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean take a week to reach us?

Anyway, no hate but just a look at Oneness' twitter and I don't even feel like buying anything there, the way the account posts.

A week is a long time? You know how long it takes NIKE, a big company, to get shoes to you? Over a week.

Some of you guys have no business ordering online.

What sweatshop does is a miracle. I don't know how they do it. But in all of my years of buying shoes, it typically takes a big company to get you your package in 7-10 days, especially when you order late Friday or late Saturday.

can we get some time to process a ton of orders ? its like other stores take a week before you get an order processed we have processed hundreds of orders a day each day for years and kids are so quick to hate on us ... its insane actually

waiting for some sizes to arrive to us and then right out to the customer .... just have some patience no need to internet bash us apart

You mean take a week to reach us?

Anyway, no hate but just a look at Oneness' twitter and I don't even feel like buying anything there, the way the account posts.

A week isn't long. You should follow his twitter tho. I followed for about a good 10 minutes before i couldn't read anymore and unfollowed

Last edited:
A week is a long time? You know how long it takes NIKE, a big company, to get shoes to you? Over a week.

Some of you guys have no business ordering online.

What sweatshop does is a miracle. I don't know how they do it. But in all of my years of buying shoes, it typically takes a big company to get you your package in 7-10 days, especially when you order late Friday or late Saturday.

Exactly this. A week is more than normal for shipping....Kith quoted 3-5 days to even ship their NMD orders.

Sweatshop shipping times are unheard of only other place i know to ship that fast is Flatspot (both use DHL express) If you can't get them instore and aren't patient enough to wait a week then don't buy them.

View media item 1832679
Not sure if this pic makes it clearer, but i done this on my Adizeros. Sounds like I'll have to lace the NMDs the same when they arrive. Just go back across and then through the last set of eyelets then tie your bow should take abit more length out of the laces.

Last edited:
WRT those long laces, I buy electrical shrink tubing (clear ones), slip it on, adjust it to my desired length, use a heat gun and shrink the tubing to form the aglet, and cut off the excess.

Anyone know where I can get the black ultra boost with the blue on the heel in size 9.5? I'm giving up on NMD

Ok so what time is concepts releasing the HB X UB's tomorrow online? Any other sites that have yet to release them online?
Thanks to anyone who responds, I know how annoying it is but I actually really like these

Back
Top Bottom