ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welp... spot is now officially hot. I hoped and prayed no one would talk about this. Sheesh
laugh.gif
 i know the feel

You guys think people forgot about those lol
They simply don't care as much... Theres another thread about Harden x adidas, fyi

A week is a long time? You know how long it takes NIKE, a big company, to get shoes to you? Over a week.

Some of you guys have no business ordering online.

What sweatshop does is a miracle. I don't know how they do it. But in all of my years of buying shoes, it typically takes a big company to get you your package in 7-10 days, especially when you order late Friday or late Saturday.
I order almost everything online because I live in Singapore where there isn't much choices especially in my size.

Almost all of the stores that I order from, EndClothing, LVR, SJS, MrP, Hanon and all of them reach in a week or less, and I'm located like half the globe away. And I don't even expect all deliveries to be made within a week, because some like AsphaltGold and Overkill takes longer due to the shipping option they choose, but all of them process orders in a day or two.

More than a week to PROCESS an order is way too long IMO, not talking about completing the delivery at all.
A week isn't long. You should follow his twitter tho. I followed for about a good 10 minutes before i couldn't read anymore and unfollowed
I went to take a look at the store's twitter after the Yeezy 750 fiasco and I couldn't believe that such a store exist with such social media / customer service replies and tweets.

I almost thought it was a fake account.

I order almost everything online because I live in Singapore where there isn't much choices especially in my size.

Almost all of the stores that I order from, EndClothing, LVR, SJS, MrP, Hanon and all of them reach in a week or less, and I'm located like half the globe away. And I don't even expect all deliveries to be made within a week, because some like AsphaltGold and Overkill takes longer due to the shipping option they choose, but all of them process orders in a day or two.

More than a week to PROCESS an order is way too long IMO, not talking about completing the delivery at all.

Your expectations are sort of ridiculous though. I mean, I;d love it if everything i ordered took 2-3 days to get to me, but thats rare. You're complaining about a small store taking a week when a major company like Nike takes even longer.

Back
Top Bottom