ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your expectations are sort of ridiculous though. I mean, I;d love it if everything i ordered took 2-3 days to get to me, but thats rare. You're complaining about a small store taking a week when a major company like Nike takes even longer.
What he said in the post was that it shouldn't take a week to process an order.

If you are doing everything digitally it should take no more than a day to process an order.

I use to be a warehouse manager for a small distribution company and if we took a week to process an order

we would have no customers.  Maybe Oneness is going through growing pains.

They might need to hire someone to process and pack orders or pay someone overtime to do the same.

In today's advanced technological age it's unacceptable   for any order to take a week to process

and then an additional week for it to ship. 

For example I ordered the 3M from ADC on a Friday at 7:00 am.

They were on my doorstep the next day by 12 noon and that's with standard shipping.

These HB uncaged are selling like hotcakes... Couldnt even get the ones off foot patrol and i was there as soon as site went live

The hype for the Ultra Boost is real. I hope the coming collabs will be more widespread. Hypebeasts were almost impossible to get because of sites crashing. SNS looks a lot better what will happen when these drop?

But I think it was all a show though, now that I see the online release states "if any pairs were left" after in store drops, I'm pretty sure it was all gone in stores.

Don't get why people going bananas over this uncaged Black UB.  If you need them that bad, grab a core black and take the cage off, practically the same shoe.

The Chinese New Year UB are growing on me just because of the different color blocking. I just wish the MC wasn't so damn uniform, basically like multicolored stripes.

Back
Top Bottom