ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams will be at $1K  Will unload my extra pear if that happens 
roll.gif

And I'm hoping it'll be a good design.
Isn't AMM part w/SS?
Wonder whose on the other side of collab.
Same here.  I'm not sure with whom (and with what model) they will be partnered with if it's an SE. (Don't think that had been alluded to yet.)

I want  RED HU but damn those prices went up...  Last month werent they at like $400-$450?!

I dont know if I can let go of my creams tho...  LOL
haha if you had extra then you could. That's how I got my kiths. essentially a 'trade' but in essence just sold creams and used profit to buy kiths resell.

I have wide foot. Going TTS on WM Eqt was a mistake. The lateral side of the foot bulge so much from my pinky toe, yet it has big enough free space for my toe in the fore foot. If i go up .5 i think they would have even more space .. would it looked like clown shoes? ...

haha if you had extra then you could. That's how I got my kiths. essentially a 'trade' but in essence just sold creams and used profit to buy kiths resell.
I had no problem getting rid of them when i had only one pair. Most overrated UB by a wide margin. I don't care what @pg62 thinks
laugh.gif

So I just bought some triple black ultra boost 1.0 from Slang for ($280) When I got the shoes in yesterday, there was a lot of paint chipping. Which is something the seller didn't list or say.

So naturally I open a dispute, the shoes aren't what it was advertised as. 

Come forward to this morning the Slang rep said that the shoe was a custom and not an actual LTD.. but the shoe is an LTD, it matched the box label and upc label. 

So the rep declined my dispute. If they are this clueless when it comes to working with disputes then people shouldn't shop there. They don't take enough time to look through your conversation with the seller or even look through the listing that the seller has.

I messaged them again stating that it wasn't a custom and it was really beat then the pictures that the seller posted. I really hope they give me my money back. Will post pics soon.

What is all the fuss going on?  These new Haven images?  When do they drop?

The white boost 93/17's release on ADC, on Thursday?

Back
Top Bottom