ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His answer,

Hi Jay,

I apoligize for the mixup! I have a few TB disputes open right now. We can try to help you negotiate a lower sale price? Would $10 off help?

No man I want all my money back. Even though it was used it wasn't that beat in the pics that he listed. And he shouldn't have jumped into conclusions.

Another message, seems like he really doesn't want to give me my money back. And here is what there policy said to me when I got the shoes, "We know you won't waste any time checking out your new purchase, so don't delay telling us if it's not as described."

Hi Jay,

What would you want to pay for them?$20-$40 less? We would reach out to your seller to try to make it happen. We do not accept disputes on used sneakers. Returns are only accepted on sneakers that are not authentic.

Thank you,

Here are the pics of an LTD triple black 1.0 paint chips 

Labels

Last edited:
Wait, were those not the ones pictured as what he sold to you? Slang shows you the pics of the shoe you're "supposed" to be buying.

His answer,

Hi Jay,

I apoligize for the mixup! I have a few TB disputes open right now. We can try to help you negotiate a lower sale price? Would $10 off help?

No man I want all my money back. Even though it was used it wasn't that beat in the pics that he listed. And he shouldn't have jumped into conclusions.

Another message, seems like he really doesn't want to give me my money back. And here is what there policy said to me when I got the shoes, "We know you won't waste any time checking out your new purchase, so don't delay telling us if it's not as described."

Hi Jay,

What would you want to pay for them?$20-$40 less? We would reach out to your seller to try to make it happen. We do not accept disputes on used sneakers. Returns are only accepted on sneakers that are not authentic.

Thank you,

Some look like glue marks and some look like the owner tried to take off the paint like they believed it was a wrap.

But honestly it the paint chips more like boost chips as if the UBs fell off a truck lol. Are those supposed to be DS?

Edit: just read your first post. Pretty scandalous transaction.

Last edited:
Wait, were those not the ones pictured as what he sold to you? Slang shows you the pics of the shoe you're "supposed" to be buying.
Those pictures are when I got them in hand. It didn't go through Slang, it went straight to my house. The pictures that the seller listed didn't show any of those paint chips.

Okay I gotcha... Dude is a bag of diks for selling those beat things for that much anyway. Especially if the pics don't match up.

Last edited:

Some look like glue marks and some look like the owner tried to take off the paint like they believed it was a wrap.

But honestly it the paint chips more like boost chips as if the UBs fell off a truck lol. Are those supposed to be DS?
No they are used but the sellers listing didn't explain that or say anything about that. 

i returned mine to ADC couple weeks ago.  for $250 + tax, I couldn't keep it.   Wasn't nice enough.

Discount yes, full price + tax a hell no.
Glad for code pickup.
Seriously though, some of these Adidas collab pricing points are too much.

So I just bought some triple black ultra boost 1.0 from Slang for ($280) When I got the shoes in yesterday, there was a lot of paint chipping. Which is something the seller didn't list or say.
So naturally I open a dispute, the shoes aren't what it was advertised as. 
Come forward to this morning the Slang rep said that the shoe was a custom and not an actual LTD.. but the shoe is an LTD, it matched the box label and upc label. 
So the rep declined my dispute. If they are this clueless when it comes to working with disputes then people shouldn't shop there. They don't take enough time to look through your conversation with the seller or even look through the listing that the seller has.
I messaged them again stating that it wasn't a custom and it was really beat then the pictures that the seller posted. I really hope they give me my money back. Will post pics soon.

Slang is giving you the business.
Regardless of the obvious wear down, you weren't buying a custom. Direct tweet the owner/founder guy.

Team early 
pimp.gif

Like these ones helluva lot more than the black ones. Good luck to anyone trying to cop Thursday 

Quote:
Dude is a bag of diks for selling those beat things for that much anyway. Especially if the pics don't match up.
Folks gotta be careful. I've seen people buy a real pair and fake pair, keep the real pair but use all the legit pair box/tissue/shoe inserts and try to pass the fakes as real and sell the fake at the real price to make up for the resell amount. shady.

No they are used but the sellers listing didn't explain that or say anything about that. 
Dang sorry to hear that. If I don't see the words DS or authentic I always think something is up.

Discount yes, full price + tax a hell no.
Glad for code pickup.
Seriously though, some of these Adidas collab pricing points are too much.
Slang is giving you the business.
Regardless of the obvious wear down, you weren't buying a custom. Direct tweet the owner/founder guy.
Will do. Do you know the owner/founder guy username?

Last edited:

Team early 
pimp.gif

Like these ones helluva lot more than the black ones. Good luck to anyone trying to cop Thursday 
Nice
nthat.gif
they definitely make my top 5 UBs. The look combined with the ultimate comfort makes me wish they stop making em so I don't keep buying them lol! I'll take these over 3.0s all day (depending on CW tho).

If they make a mono red knit, game over for my wallet.

His answer,

Hi Jay,

Hi Jay,
Thank you,

View media item 2375474

View media item 2375475

View media item 2375476

View media item 2375477

Labels

View media item 2375479

View media item 2375480

Did you pay with credit card? Chargeback/open a dispute that **** if those ***** won't refund you

I'd be fuming if i received those and it wasn't listed in the description.

And then get a bunch of excuses if i request a refund / return?

boyyyyyy

Last edited:
Did you pay with credit card? Chargeback/open a dispute that **** if those ***** won't refund you

I'd be fuming if i received those and it wasn't listed in the description.

And then get a bunch of excuses if i request a refund / return?

boyyyyyy
Used paypal thoooooo

I've sold several things on Slang & never had an issue, but I've often wondered how it would be handled by them if I did lol. I hate having to deal with some of the questions from "buyers" but them low selling fees are nice lol.

Last edited:
Found the founder lol should I message him on twitter? Or wait to see what that rep has to say. 

Stephen Varady is the Slang founder for those interested. 

Back
Top Bottom