ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So I just bought some triple black ultra boost 1.0 from Slang for ($280) When I got the shoes in yesterday, there was a lot of paint chipping. Which is something the seller didn't list or say.

So naturally I open a dispute, the shoes aren't what it was advertised as. 

Come forward to this morning the Slang rep said that the shoe was a custom and not an actual LTD.. but the shoe is an LTD, it matched the box label and upc label. 

So the rep declined my dispute. If they are this clueless when it comes to working with disputes then people shouldn't shop there. They don't take enough time to look through your conversation with the seller or even look through the listing that the seller has.

I messaged them again stating that it wasn't a custom and it was really beat then the pictures that the seller posted. I really hope they give me my money back. Will post pics soon.
Triple black 1.0 for $280? That price would've had me suspicious from the jump. Hope if works out for you though.

So I just bought some triple black ultra boost 1.0 from Slang for ($280) When I got the shoes in yesterday, there was a lot of paint chipping. Which is something the seller didn't list or say.

So naturally I open a dispute, the shoes aren't what it was advertised as. 

Come forward to this morning the Slang rep said that the shoe was a custom and not an actual LTD.. but the shoe is an LTD, it matched the box label and upc label. 

So the rep declined my dispute. If they are this clueless when it comes to working with disputes then people shouldn't shop there. They don't take enough time to look through your conversation with the seller or even look through the listing that the seller has.

I messaged them again stating that it wasn't a custom and it was really beat then the pictures that the seller posted. I really hope they give me my money back. Will post pics soon.
Were they not DS? $280 is super cheap for a pair of DS 1.0 Triple Blacks. They go for $350-400+ in most sizes. 

My thoughts on the Haven: It's pretty ugly at first glance. SNS x SS looks better imo. I'll try and cop 1 pair to see if it changes my opinion with it in hand. 

Last edited:

I had no problem getting rid of them when i had only one pair. Most overrated UB by a wide margin. I don't care what @pg62 thinks
laugh.gif
If I recall your collection its predominantly dark/black knit so I can see why you dislike the creams. But oh well, I hope they stay overrated so the resell value maintains or increases.

What is all the fuss going on?  These new Haven images?  When do they drop?

The white boost 93/17's release on ADC, on Thursday?
some of us got white eqt93/17 early and posted on here and convinced some folks to cop on Thurs.

Havens, mixed reviews drops in April.

thanks for the info.

sounds like these SNS are like the RC.  they run long.  extra toe room?
If you have wide feet, you can go TTS. Otherwise, I'd recommend 1/2 size down. Personally, I have narrow feet and went 1 full size down from my TTS 1.0 They fit comfortably for me. 

haha if you had extra then you could. That's how I got my kiths. essentially a 'trade' but in essence just sold creams and used profit to buy kiths resell.
Yeah...  Harder for me to get rid of it tho 
laugh.gif

I had no problem getting rid of them when i had only one pair. Most overrated UB by a wide margin. I don't care what @pg62 thinks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  You own a pear of creams you cant get rid of tho... 
tongue.gif

If I recall your collection its predominantly dark/black knit so I can see why you dislike the creams. But oh well, I hope they stay overrated so the resell value maintains or increases.

some of us got white eqt93/17 early and posted on here and convinced some folks to cop on Thurs.

Havens, mixed reviews drops in April.
Yea mostly grey/black. I do have a pair of whites and a pair of creams though. I sold my initial two pairs but my lady ended up giving me a pair on my b-day (she thought I would regret selling them). There's no way I can get rid of that pair since it was a gift.

Have fairly regular feet, little flat and really do not get how people 1/2 down. Do for NMD pk, but never UB. Maybe because of regular socks used.
I can understand because a lot of people don't know their true size/preferred size.

some folks buy a size too small/too big because they couldn't get their true size then got used to that feeling and now their standard size is all messed up.

I've tried all .5sz up/down deviations for certain CWs/models and using Page 1 guide works.

Yea mostly grey/black. I do have a pair of whites and a pair of creams though. I sold my initial two pairs but my lady ended up giving me a pair on my b-day (she thought I would regret selling them). There's no way I can get rid of that pair since it was a gift.
Damn she's a keeper. Maybe you can resell the creams to get her a ring so it's like giving the gift back in a shinier way
laugh.gif

I can't really think of an overrated UB since most of the regulars/folks that have posted on here have a pretty particular collection which for the most part are the black knit/neutral color UBs.

SNS 1.0 worth the money?? Found a pair in my country - 9/10, worn 10-20 times - The seller want 600$..
Worn over 10 times really is not 9/10 IMO...  Maybe 8.75/10 
laugh.gif
  For that money, I'd rather buy a DS v2 oreos or breds... 

Last edited:

SNS 1.0 worth the money?? Found a pair in my country - 9/10, worn 10-20 times - The seller want 600$..

Seller took great care of them.

If you really want them, go for it. I personally wouldn't and have gotten over SNS 1.0 since the knit looks off when it's dirty and the white leather looks pristine.

Let me wear my pair 10-20 times and I'll sell you mine for that price
nthat.gif

Kidding aside, that's way too much for a pair worn that many times (IMO).

Seller took great care of them.

If you really want them, go for it. I personally wouldn't and have gotten over SNS 1.0 since the knit looks off when it's dirty and the white leather looks pristine.
Thanks - I'm not sure, for reaaaaally long time i want them, but i'm trying to tell me brain, that 600$ for a used shoe is ridiculous 
roll.gif

It's pretty crazy how the sneaker game is. I can basically lease the shoe and actually make money off the lease lol.

Back
Top Bottom