ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Expectation vs Reality.
its not sample vs retail.

im a photographer and its just done poorly, from the lower pic, it can come to the official pic with just a few simple color correction. Depends on how you wanna interprete it. I guess they wanna show the color more when they took the photograph, and it just turn out that the green doesnt catch good light in real life. 

To be honest, the reason i didnt cop that one cuz i thought it would look like the official pics, if i knew its kinda gray and doesnt pop like that, i would cop, i want simple shoes since im a bit older than most ppl here i guess. 

if those are really miadidas pairs that will be avaialble, then I absolutely need a black and white pair. It doesnt mix well with grey IMO.

yeah the black pair is pretty dope. I have an impossible time keeping white clean but it looks great as well

Last edited:
its not sample vs retail.

im a photographer and its just done poorly, from the lower pic, it can come to the official pic with just a few simple color correction. Depends on how you wanna interprete it. I guess they wanna show the color more when they took the photograph, and it just turn out that the green doesnt catch good light in real life. 

To be honest, the reason i didnt cop that one cuz i thought it would look like the official pics, if i knew its kinda gray and doesnt pop like that, i would cop, i want simple shoes since im a bit older than most ppl here i guess. 

I'm in the old guy crew too. I like boring stuff. I typically like the Japanese collabs except y3. He was good but now his stuff is too weird for me then again I did buy the titolo celestials. Figure it might look ok when hitting up milk teaze here in Las Vegas where all the other young kids always showing off. Bringing yeezys even if they are worth more is played out. So many kids got at least one of them and lots of times I'll see 4 or 5 of them but could be fakes.

Back
Top Bottom