ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

....there was a coupon though that made them 'cheaper' 
laugh.gif

I had always wished for miAdidas UBs but I knew they were gonna jack up the prices. Didn't realize that much though.
insane and unacceptable I call for arms 

I think its funny that people say they wont do miadidas UB's but just purchased some eqt's for 200 or more in some cases. 

I think it's more about not paying over $200 for some 2.0's.

Besides, plenty of UB colors already out or coming out that will satisfy

Last edited:
Hmmm haven't hit on anything for retail for these eqt's (not counting the high shipping costs).. now my size 13 looking pretty grim FAM .. I'll be on ADC for the come up

Last edited:
My bad about all the Naked x UB Waves questions but I keep inching closer to pulling the trigger.

Are these strictly in women's sizes? I see articles saying they released as a women's shoe but stockX says nothing about it. Difference of me ordering an 11 if it's men's or a 12 if it's women's. Good looking out in advance.

My bad about all the Naked x UB Waves questions but I keep inching closer to pulling the trigger.

Are these strictly in women's sizes? I see articles saying they released as a women's shoe but stockX says nothing about it. Difference of me ordering an 11 if it's men's or a 12 if it's women's. Good looking out in advance.
it's a unisex shoe but box label is in Men's sizes. Just check the EU and Japan sizing if it matches your size and you should be good.

Everyone hating on the 2.0 and I'm here like "don't listen to them baby" 
kith laces thooo

it's in Men's sizing. But it's one of those tighter fitting 1.0 knit

Everyone hating on the 2.0 and I'm here like "don't listen to them baby" 
Out of all the lace swaps I've done,  i never thought of this. Creative. 

I guess I be neglecting my 2.0s. lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom