ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's a unisex shoe but box label is in Men's sizes. Just check the EU and Japan sizing if it matches your size and you should be good.

Repped for the quick response. My only issue is I don't have them in hand nowhere close has them to see them in person. Taking a shot in the dark on stockX or goat would be risky. Anyone have the waves that could chime in on sizing? Since the are listed BB which I believe is women's on the product code

Last edited:
Repped for the quick response. My only issue is I don't have them in hand nowhere close has them to see them in person. Taking a shot in the dark on stockX or goat would be risky. Anyone have the waves that could chime in on sizing? Since the are listed BB which I believe is women's on the product code
as @vinotwofour  said they are one of the tighter 1.0s.

I have tried my usual 1.0 size and .5sz up and although the overall feel in the .5sz up from my 1.0 feels better, there's too much room up top.

If you are in between sizes and like a little more loose, go .5sz up but if you are firm in 1 size stick to your usual 1.0 size

My bad about all the Naked x UB Waves questions but I keep inching closer to pulling the trigger.

Are these strictly in women's sizes? I see articles saying they released as a women's shoe but stockX says nothing about it. Difference of me ordering an 11 if it's men's or a 12 if it's women's. Good looking out in advance.
Men's sizing.
View media item 2376904
To add to what Jpac just posted, when in doubt go with the unisex sizing value. (I.e. US 11 M = 45 1/3)

Last edited:
i can never check out on consortium no matter how many times i cart. and when i checkout they fraud cancel me :frown:

they have cart holds though so you should be able to check out? gotta be sure to use paypal, not just your credit card...i learned that the hard way when they cancelled my bred yeezys

jpac jpac

they have cart holds though so you should be able to check out? gotta be sure to use paypal, not just your credit card...i learned that the hard way when they cancelled my bred yeezys

Remember also that news about a website database breach on Consortium. Definitely use paypal there, no card. Seriously. I'll try to remember where I saw that.

@jpac1738
Remember also that news about a website database breach on Consortium. Definitely use paypal there, no card. Seriously. I'll try to remember where I saw that.
tagged on here for why? if it's about data breach for consortium I am not quite sure which that was. 

I recall someone saying their info was stolen on a ATC service tho. 

Last edited:
Won't ditch my fat chick NEVER 

jpac bro I think that I got it out of this thread and painting the heel cup white is also on the list. Kith kaces are the only rope laces that look this good tbh 

Back
Top Bottom