ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope that moron is sobbing into his YM hoodie right now
They did say it was a beluga hoodie.

Palace savage though 
laugh.gif

Edit: Bathrobe, not hoodie

Last edited:
Looks like I missed out on all the fun today. I'm waiting to take the L on the Arrows CS1 that I want. Never had a CS, but I try to cop anything with Asian characters on it.

Sorry for making fun of the 2.0 saying it looks like the fat chick of the UB family. Maybe I should put whatever I said in my sig. I guess I bought a decent amount of 1.0, then 2.0 came out and felt kinda weird on my feet and didn't look as good to me despite having wide feet. Then 3.0 came out and had a wide toebox, but the silhouette looked nicer to me and my gf wasn't on my nuts as much about buying shoes again since I skipped a lot of 2.0 releases except for a few. I think I got 5 1.0, 2 2.0, and 4 3.0 and getting the "you want to buy another shoe again?" crap from the gf so I might have to slow down since she keeps tossing hints about getting married and should save money. I can't slow down on NMD though. I really wear those the most. If only I could cop the Hong Kong Pack tomorrow or whenever it's released this week.

Goons like Yeezy mafia and boost turd make me cringe, unfortunate byproduct.
Maybe we all gotta start up a the boost thread army and pool our money and do the same thing they are doing? Do we even know how to bot and stuff?

Am I the only one who thinks triple black shoes look like chunks of charcoal? Honestly they aren't aesthetically pleasing. It's hard to see the details and they look like the shoes they give employees at McDonalds.

They need to do more with black boost shoes instead of just making them TB.

Am I the only one who thinks triple black shoes look like chunks of charcoal? Honestly they aren't aesthetically pleasing. It's hard to see the details and they look like the shoes they give employees at McDonalds.

They need to do more with black boost shoes instead of just making them TB.
I don't mind a lot of black, but I don't own any TB sneakers. I like some hints of white or red with mostly black sneakers. Another thing is that I've seen people post pics of paint chipping and I'd be worried about that. 

Back
Top Bottom