ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
late as hell bcos i was going through the pages but now i get what that OP site is after some IG "research"

jpac jpac i think it was linked here before.. can't rmbr when tho

Am I the only one who thinks triple black shoes look like chunks of charcoal? Honestly they aren't aesthetically pleasing. It's hard to see the details and they look like the shoes they give employees at McDonalds.

They need to do more with black boost shoes instead of just making them TB.
Exactly what i thought of lol . McDonalds employee shoes. I got the TB 3.0, that ll be it for tb.

OP 
nerd.gif

Sorry for annoying you fellas with this small problem of mine once more, but how exactly do we file a paypal claim?  I went to paypal and then to e-bay's resolution center, but from there it just wants me to contact the seller.  I'm worried I'll ship the shoes back but never get refunded.

Last edited:

Sorry for annoying you fellas with my small problem of mine once more, but how exactly do we file a paypal claim?  I went to paypal and then to e-bay's resolution center, but from there it just wants me to contact the seller.  I'm worried I'll ship the shoes back but never get refunded.
File it through Paypal. Not eBay. 

Sign into your account and click on the transaction for the shoes. On the bottom left or right should be a "File a dispute" button. Then you proceed to give them your side of the story BUT the only down side is if you win they'll make you ship the shoes back before receiving a refund 

Sorry for annoying you fellas with this small problem of mine once more, but how exactly do we file a paypal claim?  I went to paypal and then to e-bay's resolution center, but from there it just wants me to contact the seller.  I'm worried I'll ship the shoes back but never get refunded.
there should be a link to the "resolution center" on the left on your summary page

Cooked on packers also.. surprised cuz my first attempt had a declined payment. Had enough time to go back to fix my address and check out again.

Back
Top Bottom