ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some interesting cws on those 3.0s !

Will like the burgs more if the toebox wasn't blackout and just stay the same color throughout.

Question: Would you rather have a queue system (ex. adidas splash page, Nike wait in line) or a quick Shopify/Big Cartel system (Kith, EB, NK)?

Question: Would you rather have a queue system (ex. adidas splash page, Nike wait in line) or a quick Shopify/Big Cartel system (Kith, EB, NK)?
shopify for sure. I've never gotten through a queue before

I feel you should be rewarded if you're able to hop on a page/ fill out all your information before anyone else

Shopify with no cart holds or like another user said a basic question like "what is the name of our site" or a basic math question

Finally checked out the thread and jumped so many pages. Was just checking out info for the black leather LTD and realized the white EQT dropped. So searched and found a site. Still have good sizes left.
PM for link.

Edit: I only checked the last couple of pages so not sure if it has been posted already. But for those that's still needs one. I just checked out a size10.5 so I guess orders are still going through. This is for the white EQT 93/17. NOT for the UB LTD. Just to be specific.

Last edited:
Copped for @Drisk34 ... that was fairly smooth. But he doesn't need them as he hit on ATC.

Anyone need a OOP on a 10?

Happy that I checked out on undefeated without a hassle before ADC dropped with that nonsensical error

Also am I mistaken or did someone in his thread earlier say they pack Hi-Chew with their shipments? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Edit: NVM, searched and saw that it's xhibition no undefeated

Last edited:
Happy that I checked out on undefeated without a hassle before ADC dropped with that nonsensical error

Also am I mistaken or did someone in his thread earlier say they pack Hi-Chew with their shipments? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Edit: NVM, searched and saw that it's xhibition no undefeated
Hell yeah! I copped from xhibition. Can't wait for them HI chews!

nice! makes me wonder why people think these look 'chunky' on foot.

They look just as low-profile as any runner out there.
Actually I was going to pass on these until I saw your pics a couple days ago because I saw how low profile they were

Back
Top Bottom