ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a chance at grabbing  a 10.5 for retail but it's not my size :'( 

so then I struck out on all the other sites and caved in on buying a pair of Cream 1.0's at a price point above my intended price range.

I don't do too well on release days, is my point lmao.

Last edited:

Question: Would you rather have a queue system (ex. adidas splash page, Nike wait in line) or a quick Shopify/Big Cartel system (Kith, EB, NK)?
Anything anti bot. Hate SNKRS with a passion. adidas is pretty easy to cop sometimes.

Not sure if this has been discussed (probably has) but the white EQTs don't have that nice suede-like back sockliner as the OGs. A little disappointed but whatever, it is what it is..
happy.gif
Looks like camel toe

Why did you buy them then?
I believe he's poking fun at the dude who said that for the oreos.
I can get down with that then.

Anyone who regrets buying a shoe because it was "too easy" is a moron.

Nowadays when I can cop without pulling an all nighter or making spreadsheets and ****, I thank my lucky stars adi didn't make me jump through all the usual hoops just to give them some money.

Actually I was going to pass on these until I saw your pics a couple days ago because I saw how low profile they were
haha, I don't even think I took an on-feet pic but regardless they are low profile. the regular EQTs look a lot more chunk than these.

I can get down with that then.

Anyone who regrets buying a shoe because it was "too easy" is a moron.

Nowadays when I can cop without pulling an all nighter or making spreadsheets and ****, I thank my lucky stars adi didn't make me jump through all the usual hoops just to give them some money.
I never understood the mentality of buying cause everyone else is buying even if I don't like them unless they are for resell purposes but even then so oreos make no resell money.

Had a chance at grabbing  a 10.5 for retail but it's not my size :'( 

so then I struck out on all the other sites and caved in on buying a pair of Cream 1.0's at a price point above my intended price range.

I don't do too well on release days, is my point lmao.
I have the same problem.
laugh.gif
 I splurge when I strike out.

I never understood the mentality of buying cause everyone else is buying even if I don't like them unless they are for resell purposes but even then so oreos make no resell money.
Can't even make $8 for chick-fil-a?

Same, which is why I copped UB's for my wife today lol It scratched the itch while also keeping me out of the copped more kicks doghouse.
Smart man, I may have to start doing the same.
Whenever my girl gets annoyed with my shoe buying habits, I throw a pump fake and say do you want a pair of ubs? I got her some purple 2.0s last week and she loves them 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom