ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ugh I got two in my basket in hanon and its slow. checkout or remove and try to checkout with one?

This is random af but if anyone has a nice kicks in store receipt could you please pm me a pic of it. Trying to compare with the 1 I got from a seller. Thanks!
I might have an Austin store NK one, if Threegees doesn't already get to it before I get home (hour ish or so).

Bored inside because of the rain. Did a few lace swaps:

Laces are actually from TB 3.0 and the laces match the pixel knit almost exactly

These I didn't intend, just bought them since I like the teal color. But the laces actual match better than the stock laces:

Left is the rope lace supply laces 'artic' color and it matches way better than the right stock dingy green laces

And finally switched out my cream rope laces and put the lavenders on to be in the Easter/Spring spirit. But they actually make me crave Taro milk tea whenever I look at them

Quite surprised with rope lace supply's lace quality. If they got a new vendor, these laces feel higher quality and thicker than stock UB laces.

Highly recommend.

Last edited:
ADC is going to be a mess tomorrow. Im taking a knee. I got enough Boost lol Sold 80+ pairs from my collection and still have way more than I need. #lessismore

Last edited:
Is there a full list anywhere of whats releasing tomorrow? Just know about those UBs mentioned and OG nmds. Anything else?

Bored inside because of the rain. Did a few lace swaps:

Laces are actually from TB 3.0 and the laces match the pixel knit almost exactly

View media item 2379488

View media item 2379489

These I didn't intend, just bought them since I like the teal color. But the laces actual match better than the stock laces:
View media item 2379491

Left is the rope lace supply laces 'artic' color and it matches way better than the right stock dingy green laces

And finally switched out my cream rope laces and put the lavenders on to be in the Easter/Spring spirit. But they actually make me crave Taro milk tea whenever I look at them
View media item 2379494

Quite surprised with rope lace supply's lace quality. If they got a new vendor, these laces feel higher quality and thicker than stock UB laces.

Highly recommend.

Nice! +1 on Rope Lace Supply. I swear by them

Back
Top Bottom