ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You realize that it costs them like a fraction of the retail price to make these products?
projected revenue for the quarter will surely be effected. Holla

bummed i missed out on the code. Wanted some cropped adidas pants but since theyre cropped, I feel like I shouldnt have to pay full price

wow finally got through on sole box and it is oos online -____- all that waiting for nothing
It was sold out awhile ago. We were just queuing to see the sold out page. Still not sure how Solebox's queue works. Can bots by pass others on it? Or is it really random luck of the draw who gets through first? 

People paying $400+ on ebay for the united arrows city socks. No way I'm gonna pay that much over retail for them. 

MGs tomorrow
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
If only they didn't have that translucent cage

Agree! How do they fit TTS or .5 down?
I think people with narrow feet could go down. I went tts and it's slightly tight for my wide feet and there's some toe room. I have it on the shoe stretcher right now just to widen it a 1/4. Keep asking people what they think. My feet are wide and my big toe is shorter than my 2nd toe by almost a half inch so my feet are weird and what fits me doesn't always work for others. GL

If only they didn't have that translucent cage

this one doesnt look too bad to me in the real pics we've seen so far.

I LOVED the upper on the silver/superbowl UBs but didnt like the boost, and this upper looks very similar.

Last edited:
This is random af but if anyone has a nice kicks in store receipt could you please pm me a pic of it. Trying to compare with the 1 I got from a seller. Thanks!

Anyone know where to find some good light denim jeans
I usually buy jeans from ebay. I like RRL jeans, but I don't see many others wearing them. I have 5 pairs and think it's enough for me. One of each type. 

I think people with narrow feet could go down. I went tts and it's slightly tight for my wide feet and there's some toe room. I have it on the shoe stretcher right now just to widen it a 1/4. Keep asking people what they think. My feet are wide and my big toe is shorter than my 2nd toe by almost a half inch so my feet are weird and what fits me doesn't always work for others. GL

Repped for the info. Glad I went tts

Back
Top Bottom