ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take pics of the white ones.
I love the black ones I have but didn't need to be spending more money on the same sneaker.

Not sure yet if I regret my decision.

all white with MC heel. Thats by far the cleanest.

I bought the code for $100, pm of you want to know where, theres more.
So you didn't need to do it in store? Interesting... I wonder why the adidas employees were saying you did. Or did you buy it and then head to the store?

So you didn't need to do it in store? Interesting... I wonder why the adidas employees were saying you did. Or did you buy it and then head to the store?

nope, bought it online. created it and entered the code when it asked.

ADCs crappy payment processing almost screwed me though. It crashed when I tried to check out, and then they were removed from my cart. I tried doing it again and it told me the code was invalid. Gave it some time and even created a new account on a new device, and then it worked again.

nope, bought it online. created it and entered the code when it asked.

ADCs crappy payment processing almost screwed me though. It crashed when I tried to check out, and then they were removed from my cart. I tried doing it again and it told me the code was invalid. Gave it some time and even created a new account on a new device, and then it worked again.
PM sent

Anyone know If adidas store in dubai is still selling the CNY 3.0s in store? My sister is going there for 4 days for work and said she can pick up a pair

I just remember seeing a while back someone posting loads of pairs were sitting

If a product is on back order on eastbay, what are the chances of actually receiving the shoes? Or are they most likely to cancel the order? 

Lol kicking myself again man. Been trying to get this all weekend, had those in my cart and tried to checkout and I hit apply for paypal credit and then had to cancel out and it was gone.
im sure it will pop up again. It was originally slated for 3/29 so i think lot of others EU shops will stick with that date. Havent seen any other than Caliroots had them yet.

what's the going price for Royal 1.0's (size 11)? I have someone who wants them for $340 and i don't think i'll ever wear them. No brainer at that price?

No idea what these are going for.

I like them, but I'm not willing to pay retail for them. Classic shoe that will never go out.

The only thing about the shoe is that the boost sole sits out a bit wider from the upper than the old sole, but it's not THAT noticeable.

Damn, missed out on those grey ones again. SIgh.

what's the going price for Royal 1.0's (size 11)? I have someone who wants them for $340 and i don't think i'll ever wear them. No brainer at that price?

No idea what these are going for.
I didn't even know the royals 1.0 were in demand. I took a look around GOAT yesterday and didn't even realize how much the 1.0s are going for these days.

Back
Top Bottom