ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Had to throw on the 3m black laces again
nthat.gif
Just lace swap em black flat laces and you're good to go

What are the differences between the new all white y3 pureboost from the old zg knits? are the materials different?

What are the differences between the new all white y3 pureboost from the old zg knits? are the materials different?

Its hilarious you ask. Just watched this. It popped up in my suggested vids and am bored as **** currently so watched it. Not the best but not the worst.

lol thanks watched some but I actually meant from the old zg knits

I think maybe those were prime knit and the whites are mesh
They are definitely closer to a mesh like material. I hated them in hand so sold them for retail. Original PK ZG's feel much more soft and are better aesthetically as well imo. Y3 should have released the original ZG PK in Triple White and Triple Black. I only have the Purple/Green ZG's and they're are far superior imo to the the new white ones.

I wear an 11 in UB 1.0 (half size up), a 10 in PK NMD (half size down), and a 10.5 in the LTD 3.0 (TTS).
Thanks. I go TTS sz 12 in my 1.0's, size down to 11 in the RC's and CNY/NC 3.0's and wear sz 11 in my PK NMD's. For what it's worth, I go sz 12 TTS in my Livestock Pureboosts and sz 10.5 in my Y3 ZG Knits.

I'll probably go with sz 11.5 based on your advice.

Last edited:

I wear an 11 in UB 1.0 (half size up), a 10 in PK NMD (half size down), and a 10.5 in the LTD 3.0 (TTS).
Thanks. I go TTS sz 12 in my 1.0's, size down to 11 in the RC's and CNY/NC 3.0's and wear sz 11 in my PK NMD's. For what it's worth, I go sz 12 TTS in my Livestock Pureboosts and sz 10.5 in my Y3 ZG Knits.

I'll probably go with sz 11.5 based on your advice.
Honestly, to me they fit the same as other 3.0s. I don't find that the leather insole or cage affects the sizing very much. If you wear an 11 in the RCs and CNY 3.0s comfortably then I would consider an 11 in these well.

Last edited:

Honestly, to me they fit the same as other 3.0s. I don't find that the leather insole or cage affects the sizing very much. If you wear an 11 in the RCs and CNY 3.0s comfortably then I would consider an 11 in these well.
Cool. Then, I'll just play it safe with an 11. Thanks again. Repped.

Yes new white y3 are mesh whereas old y3 zg are pk. The livestock are a zg pb tho. You mean strictly y3 then?

There were people in here who swear the Y3 Pureboosts were PK before they dropped even though the pictures didn't look PK.

Back
Top Bottom