ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's the going price for Royal 1.0's (size 11)? I have someone who wants them for $340 and i don't think i'll ever wear them. No brainer at that price?

No idea what these are going for.

$340 is really good I think. I just ooped my pair to someone on here.

WM CS are so sick! Way better than the *** version that dropped yesterday.

Btw should I go tts or half down on those just in case?

Adidas SM still has sizes of the silver blacks if anyone's looking in the LA area.
Glad I didn't pull the trigger yesterday, I thought seeing them in hand would sway me to cop but they just don't do it for me personally!

Were the leather black / white releases on just adidas or did they release on finish line and east bay? Was just wondering because I was looking for my sz 12 and talking with a couple people on eBay to try and get these but thought they only released on adidas.

Were the leather black / white releases on just adidas or did they release on finish line and east bay? Was just wondering because I was looking for my sz 12 and talking with a couple people on eBay to try and get these but thought they only released on adidas.
All footsites and finishline too

Had to throw on the 3m black laces again
nthat.gif

Actually don't think I'm going to get them. Sticking with my 1.0 that I got at retail. I love the leather but nothing can beat 1.0 pattern

Back
Top Bottom