ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T3.0 really tempting... But for me, not $240 tempting. Congrats to those who copped though. Still cheaper than reseller prices.

Yeah im on the fence about copping but the price isnt that high... whats resell on these incase i wanna let em go for what i paid cause i might not like em in person

Hope my order doesnt get cancelled like my adc order but if it does i wont lose any sleep over it. I messed up though, i ordered .5 up my true size. Read the size conversion wrong

Yep. or 233 and some change to be exact.
Yeah just checked out and i was wondering if my conversion was wrong haha

Ive noticed paypals conversion cost more than my banks conversion and the listed current conversion rates on exchange sites. Called pp about this a couple months ago and they gave me the run around, aka someones profiting. I always try to remember to switch the option on pp to charge my card directly in euro, pound etc.

Ive noticed paypals conversion cost more than my banks conversion and the listed current conversion rates on exchange sites. Called pp about this a couple months ago and they gave me the run around, aka someones profiting. I always try to remember to switch the option on pp to charge my card directly in euro, pound etc.
I chose the pay after delivery method and for it to take it out of my bank, think thats ok?

I chose the pay after delivery method and for it to take it out of my bank, think thats ok?

I dont think so. Plus you're gonna have to factor in the currency fluctuations between now and whenever they charge you. Might work out in your favor, might not.

Theres a small fine print link "conversions options" iirc when you're at the checkout screen, underneath where rhey show rhe conversion rate. Click that and it gives you the option to use pp conversion or your banks. Default is to have pp convert it then charge it to whatever payment method you have on file in dollars. I use a Wells Fargo cc and found it to be cheaper by 10-20 bucks depending on the amount to charges straight euros on my cc, other banks or debit cards may not be. Only way to really find out is to do it and compare the charge you actually get on your card to the total amount pp showed you before you changed the conversion options. I called WF and they couldn't tell me much about their conversion process either, i just know from actually doing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom