ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered 3/23....still no shipping on my EQT 93/17 from ADC

anyone had their cancelled or still waiting. ADC cancelled my last order too of black on black NMDs.

anyone know where I can pick up a triple white 2.0 UB for near retail? Looking for a new beater during spring / summer.

laugh.gif
 https://cncpts.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-x-aw-skate-by8910-snd

Last edited:
Very smart. Repped

this is called DCC.. Dynamic conversion charge. Not only for PayPal. Even when you travel and purchase offline or other online store, and they give you an option to pay in your local or foreign currency, there is hidden charges of you take up the option to pay in your local currency.

Nice to see adidas cranking up the stock numbers with all these restocks. Sad to see resellers are dumb enough to think every single ub will have secondary market

anyone had their cancelled or still waiting. ADC cancelled my last order too of black on black NMDs.
@Jking0821  I ordered on 3/23 and scheduled to be delivered today in Cali. Have you contacted their customer service?

Adidas always seems to lag in shipping it out but once it does ship, it's usually a speedy process. My 93/17s came in yesterday, a days before ETA.

What I am waiting for is the PBs from the 50% off coupon. Hasn't even been packed yet.

@Jking0821
 I ordered on 3/23 and scheduled to be delivered today in Cali. Have you contacted their customer service?

na i will today though and see whats up

According to our records your order is currently processing. All orders take 1-3 business days to process and ship. Once your order ships you will receive a shipping confirmation and it will then be delivered within the shipping timeframe selected at checkout. I recommend staying updated on your emails for any confirmation regarding your order.

This is what i just got from online adidas chat....aka no update because i guess the day you ordered doesn't count as a business day? Which would make today they 3rd business day? idk

Yeah... Today would be the 3rd day so yours will probably shipp in the later batches. For some reason, some NTers got theirs super quick. Mine shipped 24th and got here 27th

Back
Top Bottom