ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean you don't enjoy watching him pet his dog and smoke up before every unboxing?

Alternatively you can watch the 3 different Asian guys from Toronto doing unboxing videos using fancy terms like the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.

Doobie is the real reason I watch. All hail BG and his sidekick

You mean you don't enjoy watching him pet his dog and smoke up before every unboxing?

Alternatively you can watch the 3 different Asian guys from Toronto doing unboxing videos using fancy terms like the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.
I like that one sneaker channel that has a British guy reviewing sneakers. Otherwise I FF most of the time. People drag their videos on past 10 minutes for the youtube bonus.

I've learned that if you like what you're wearing who cares what everyone else thinks. I don't cuff my pants or wear joggers or capris. It's all about what you think is fine.

This. Too damn old to be caring what the kiddies think. My girl on the other hand checks me...

laugh.gif
  Whens the next UB release?  Im not even updated anymore...  RC on the 1st?  

Havens I believe is this weekend. There always seems to be some hot release every weekend and as much as I complain about taking an L, I cant imagine how much I'd be spending if I hit on every release. I guess at that point I'd have to choose which ones to keep and which ones to sell.
Haven's release at Haven April 1st (Saturday). Global release is scheduled for April 8th.

Don't think the RCs have a confirmed release date yet.

Ooping is still good plus he does his tour and sells some of them after he's worn them briefly and probably recoups a lot of his costs plus all of the merch he sells. 
Yea he is extremely smart capitalizing on his popularity. Can't knock that at all. Seems like a cool guy and is super in love with Boost more so than Adidas. Hopefully it stays that way when Boost ain't hype no more

The only thing I don't like about Teddy videos is that he likes every release and every CW that ever comes out.

And I believe 1 or 2 of those Asian guys fancy this thread regularly and they do great jobs. the only thing I don't get is why one of them has to toss the box on the table before every review. Is that like a cool thing to do?

Havens I believe is this weekend. There always seems to be some hot release every weekend and as much as I complain about taking an L, I cant imagine how much I'd be spending if I hit on every release. I guess at that point I'd have to choose which ones to keep and which ones to sell.
Yeah...  Me not knowing whats dropping is a good thing...  It means there's really nothing that I have to waste my money on 
laugh.gif
  Only thing in my cross hairs right now are Royal 1s and MC UBs.

New years resolution was to cut back on shoe spending... As of now, I've failed miserably. Many releases I could've passed on but when you luck out on those below retail cops, it's just too hard to resist. Some of which I was 100% sure I'd pass on. Like the MG3.0s... Or primarily black ones like cb3.0s since I already got the 1.0s.

New years resolution was to cut back on shoe spending... As of now, I've failed miserably. Many releases I could've passed on but when you luck out on those below retail cops, it's just too hard to resist. Some of which I was 100% sure I'd pass on. Like the MG3.0s... Or primarily black ones like cb3.0s since I already got the 1.0s.
I'm trying to fight it too, wasting too much money.

I'm trying to fight it too, wasting too much money.

That's what forums will do to ya! One has to be careful impulsive buying is mf

I was doing pretty good until that 50% ADC code came up. It sucked me back in then it was all downhill from there. Ended up picking up another 4 pairs mostly due to all these below retail links and lucky timing occurrences. I sell em to my friends for msrp if they want em before I unDS em tho.

L on the UA. How did you guys know about the restock? I have twitter open to adidas ua and adidas arrows and nothing showed up. Restocks app had nothing too. 

damn just copped the UA NMD from adc even though I was trying to avoid buying anything else other than Royal 1's

Lol. I just checked ADC and even though I'm trying to chill for a bit, I probably would've copped if my size was there. The struggle.... First world problems.

im starting to think im in the minority here not watching any sneaker review youtuber. I just try and buy it if I like it and check it out for myself. I understand why people watch them, but they arnt for me.

Last edited:
Bought my very first pair of Ultra Boost on Air Max day. Every site was sold out so I went on Adidas.com and they had a pair of the core blk/blk/grey in my size and I scooped them up with ease. Should be here by friday, will post pics by then!

Bought my very first pair of Ultra Boost on Air Max day. Every site was sold out so I went on Adidas.com and they had a pair of the core blk/blk/grey in my size and I scooped them up with ease. Should be here by friday, will post pics by then!
Congrats and welcome to the team, you're going to love them.

Back
Top Bottom