ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They'll sell out every game. Know lots of southern Cali raider fans already planning Fri-Monday Vegas trips
laugh.gif
I'll stay at home and watch the games from my couch. Not a Raiders fan and was hoping for baseball expansion over football.

laugh.gif
  Whens the next UB release?  Im not even updated anymore...  RC on the 1st?  
Havens I believe is this weekend. There always seems to be some hot release every weekend and as much as I complain about taking an L, I cant imagine how much I'd be spending if I hit on every release. I guess at that point I'd have to choose which ones to keep and which ones to sell.

LOL Some dude asked to sign his Switch? That's ridiculous lmao
I wonder why so many people love the guy? Is it the Ed Hardy Boost God clothing line that he sells? Can't be his looks. I rather watch videos that get straight to the unboxing and on foot looks with some feedback on sizing and how it feels compared to other shoes.

I wonder why so many people love the guy? Is it the Ed Hardy Boost God clothing line that he sells? Can't be his looks. I rather watch videos that get straight to the unboxing and on foot looks with some feedback on sizing and how it feels compared to other shoes.
This new generation treats popular youtube vloggers as legitimate stars now.

I actually met him at the 5th Ave Grand Opening store and when the TBs/RCs restocked. He's a pretty chill and cool guy. His fan base isn't too cringe either like Qias' lol. There aren't shoutouts every 20 seconds in the Vlogs.

This new generation treats popular youtube vloggers as legitimate stars now.
Good for them even though I'm jealous that they get limited edition shoes for free. I could never post videos. I'm too self conscious about my appearance. 

Good for them even though I'm jealous that they get limited edition shoes for free. I could never post videos. I'm too self conscious about my appearance. 
I've learned that if you like what you're wearing who cares what everyone else thinks. I don't cuff my pants or wear joggers or capris. It's all about what you think is fine.

He doesn't get limited shoes for free. He used to pay resell until he built enough fan base where folks actively look to oop him.

Only recently Adidas acknowledged his existence and sent him some EQT non-boost for the 'boost' god.

He has a fan base but isn't quite at the level where champs/fnl/footstores send him shoes to review.

I actually met him at the 5th Ave Grand Opening store and when the TBs/RCs restocked. He's a pretty chill and cool guy. His fan base isn't too cringe either like Qias' lol. There aren't shoutouts every 20 seconds in the Vlogs.
Yeah I hate the constant shoutout's in Qias' videos, I think Teddy doesn't allow it or something like that because I don't think I've seen it once even at his sneakercon videos

He doesn't get limited shoes for free. He used to pay resell until he built enough fan base where folks actively look to oop him.

Only recently Adidas acknowledged his existence and sent him some EQT non-boost for the 'boost' god.

He has a fan base but isn't quite at the level where champs/fnl/footstores send him shoes to review.
Ooping is still good plus he does his tour and sells some of them after he's worn them briefly and probably recoups a lot of his costs plus all of the merch he sells. 

You mean you don't enjoy watching him pet his dog and smoke up before every unboxing?

Alternatively you can watch the 3 different Asian guys from Toronto doing unboxing videos using fancy terms like the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.

Bro their gonna make it big because they're different than the 40 other people in the same video asking for shoutouts
lmao 

You mean you don't enjoy watching him pet his dog and smoke up before every unboxing?

Alternatively you can watch the 3 different Asian guys from Toronto doing unboxing videos using fancy terms like the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.
I rather watch yoanty and the campout , those two may be my favorite sneaker youtubers

Seeing someone smoke, well what's the ******* point? I rather smoke myself 

Back
Top Bottom