ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When companies handle releases like this it just makes everyone not using a bot look like a fool 
mean.gif

So how does it even work?  A shopify scraper finds all new links added to product page before going live?  Thats it?

Everyone enjoy the tutorial and next release (Reigning Champ x UB) if I have a brain fart and forget how to find the PID (I shouldn't it's only a week away lol) maybe one of ya'll will HMU. 

Congrats to anyone who got through, and if anyone who I PM'd needs more assistance just PM me 
nthat.gif

Night

Considering a bot at this point TBH, NYC releases are relatively easy but these websites are literally impossible for manual.

So how does it even work?  A shopify scraper finds all new links added to product page before going live?  Thats it?
Dont bother yourself with the details.. .i tried and wasted hours..

pey the ATC fee.. take a dump check your twitter feed/emails for confirmations.. if you win, you pay the ATC fee.. if you lose , you get your money back.

I cant believe the RC colorway is listed as " clear grey/clear grey/ aluminum " 

LMFAO such a lazy release....

heres your consolation prize (preorder)

http://www.holabirdsports.com/adidas-ultra-boost-30-mens-clear-grey.html

Last edited:
Considering a bot at this point TBH, NYC releases are relatively easy but these websites are literally impossible for manual.
Same here. I don't want to do the ATC services. I see ATC almost like paying reseller prices. 

Dont bother yourself with the details.. .i tried and wasted hours..

pey the ATC fee.. take a dump check your twitter feed/emails for confirmations.. if you win, you pay the ATC fee.. if you lose , you get your money back.

I cant believe the RC colorway is listed as " clear grey/clear grey/ aluminum " 

LMFAO such a lazy release....

heres your consolation prize (preorder)

http://www.holabirdsports.com/adidas-ultra-boost-30-mens-clear-grey.html
I paid for 3 atc for the Reigning Champ Ultra Boost and got nada.  Sucked.  i thought at least 1 for sure. 

That's how I felt after striking out on Kaws 4 and now this on top.
The release numbers are way too small for me to get mad about those. Sure I'm disappointed, but when thousands of others are all trying for the same pool of shoes with double digit quantities available plus all of the bots on high speed servers and proxies, the odds are too slim for me to think I had a real chance at them. It wasn't like the AF1 royals that while there were many people trying to cop those, there were enough out there where it wasn't unheard of to get multiple pairs.

Thank you to all of the regulars in here that helped me with buying my first ultra boosts, very comfy, retired the Nike roshe.
Will get some better pics up once my core black pair arrives. [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji]
Happy you finally got them in! Those Night Cargo's are clean

What am I missing? I've never hit on an NYC release. Any tips would be much appreciated! Feel free to PM. 

The rc's haven't even dropped yet... are you talking about the first RC x UB?
Yeah.  Paid 75 a piece which seemed decent.  ATC service was cooking on everything else.  Got nothing.  Sucked.  New RC seem super boring compared to the last one.

]
Yeah.  Paid 75 a piece which seemed decent.  ATC service was cooking on everything else.  Got nothing.  Sucked.  New RC seem super boring compared to the last one.

eh, they arent that nice im person. Better buy is on the Rc's especial for trade bait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom