ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a vicious cycle. We fail to cop so we want to cop the next pair even more and then we miss out on that one more so its a never ending cycle. 

Yeah. I really dont get my hopes up online unless its a massive GR. Last time me and bro cooked with a collab was SNS.

Last edited:

What when they hit us with some 1.0 Collab heat ... 
Better have that extra cash saved up
laugh.gif

But we all know Adidas ain't gonna give us any 1.0 collabs 
mean.gif

Collabs seem to be for whatever the current gen of UBs are. 

Today, I tried not even trying for the Royals and the Havens. Life seems so simple lmao. But dang crazy how this weekend has turned out in terms of proper releases. Hope the best of luck for atleast some of us lol but hey.. More releases next Friday!!

Right now... Haven = Resell lit

StockX & Goat prices are sheeesh...

Saw a guy in a FB group had a 10 for 350€. Had it been a 10.5 I would've jumped on that.

Last edited:
Yeah. I really dont get my hopes up online unless its a massive GR. Last time me and bro cooked with a collab was SNS.
I cooked with the KITH mids and that was the first collab that dropped after I had gotten into the sneaker game hardcore. Since I was able to cop it just set me up for a lifetime of failure

I cooked with the KITH mids and that was the first collab that dropped after I had gotten into the sneaker game hardcore. Since I was able to cop it just set me up for a lifetime of failure

Sets the standarda high. Lol. If you dont try you dont miss.

If the SNS x SS didn't have the suede cage I'd like it. Black leather cage like the LTD would be fire.

Last edited:
How's the comfort man?

You know it's like hard to explain but I got a sensation when first putting them on and walking around in them, like how I would imagine Neil Armstrong must of felt when first walking on the moon [emoji]127771[/emoji][emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
If they didn't fake that **** and steal our money that is

Definitely unlike any other shoe I've worn in the past, 10/10 comfort but you are still supported and have stability at the same time.

TBH in my opinion they make all of my other shoes irrelevant, when it comes to comfort and practicality, I love the minimalistic design.

I can see why they dominate the market and why everybody praises them so much.
Don't regret buying three pairs

The only concern I have is catching the boost on something and tearing or scratching/scraping it.

My girl loves them that's her core blacks in the picture above
[emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]9729[/emoji]️ But I still catch her sneaking heels on though, like ayye shortayyy

Last edited:
Who's going to PM me the Shopify "ways". Don't worry, I'll probably still not figure it out. Team paying resell over here

Why even partner with a store who can only do this on a drop? I'm not sure how the Consortium partnership works... Does Adidas set the amount & the stores get only what they are allocated? Or does the store purchase what they can from Adidas? Because if a store can only commit to this number of pairs to purchase, then they shouldn't even get a release IMO.

Last edited:
This is how you cop shoes these days you have to have no life and stay glued to some sort of screen.  Sad 

Back
Top Bottom