ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why even partner with a store who can only do this on a drop? I'm not sure how the Consortium partnership works... Does Adidas set the amount & the stores get only what they are allocated? Or does the store purchase what they can from Adidas? Because if a store can only commit to this number of pairs to purchase, then they shouldn't even get a release IMO.
I disagree with them not being able to release, however, I think the release should use a raffle system like End. I know resellers can send a million entries, but I would much prefer that to backlinks and 10,000 ATC going for 3 pairs. Maybe that's just me?

Repped. But missed out yet again on a sz 9,5 or a 10 lmaoo 
tired.gif

Curious no Canadians in Boost Thread give a recap of what happened at the location drops. Thought we would have seen something by now. Maybe they just distributed a big majority chunk of production local.
Whatever over it.

Curious no Canadians in Boost Thread give a recap of what happened at the location drops. Thought we would have seen something by now. Maybe they just distributed a big majority chunk of production local.
Whatever over it.
There's always next week. More consortium stores, online raffles, even dumber IG repost and tag friends raffles, and the ADC circus to try.....and take L's on.

Sitting at the computer for 5 minutes does not equate to someone not having a life
For hard to get shoes it takes a lot longer than 5 mins and this thread is a perfect example of having to be glued to a screen or read a ton of pages if you don't have the time to be in here all day.  Also I was joking......

Last edited:
Last edited:
Help someone? Got caught in the rain with crep and everything but it was so heavy that the suede from my eqts bleed on the heel cup :frown:. Happened to both pairs. Any idea of what can i do?View media item 2389375

It was an Adidas originals Collaboration. There is no consortium handshake punchtab on the front tongue, no consortium insole, and no consortium labeling on the shoe nor the box. That one site has it labeled as Consortium so I can see how you think it is but it isn't.
It's a consortium release. It only released on consortium accounts as well. 

It's a consortium release. It only released on consortium accounts as well. 
But it released on ADC, something no other consortium pair has done.They also had two pieces of clothing that released with the sneakers which also hasn't happened with any other consortium release. I haven't seen any posts by adidas that says consortium so I'm inclined to believe that its only a collaboration. But let's just agree to disagree since it doesn't really matter at this point

But it released on ADC, something no other consortium pair has done.They also had two pieces of clothing that released with the sneakers which also hasn't happened with any other consortium release. I haven't seen any posts by adidas that says consortium so I'm inclined to believe that its only a collaboration. But let's just agree to disagree since it doesn't really matter at this point
The UA was not a marketed as "consortium" release...so yes. Just a regular Boutique Brand + Adidas release.

Just distributed onto consortium accounts.

E.G White Mountaineering collab...but we smaller distribution numbers.

You should be fine. Enjoy them...

I always want to pull the trigg on the navy's but never do. Might have on that link posted but they were sold out of my size when I carted.
Thx man! So funny cuz I was waiting in line for my Totals today and some dude had rhis exact pair on and I thought they were dope.

Back
Top Bottom