ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you! Repped of course, but kinda worried since they didn't charge my card immediately + stock still seems unchanged within the last hour.
frown.gif
Shoes are off the site now. Cross your fingers.

Just a head's up. Holabird has confused the all white and gradient white pairs in the past and used the wrong stock photo. Luckily I went with the pickup in store option so I can verify. When I was in there two weeks ago they told me they weren't expecting another shipment of all whites.
What are gradient whites? The creams?
Edit: nvm I see the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if these are the all whites since so many stores have received shipments of the all whites within the past few weeks as well.

Last edited:
What are gradient whites? The creams?
Edit: nvm I see the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if these are the all whites since so many stores have received shipments of the all whites within the past few weeks as well.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping but I figured I would put it out there. Hopefully they call me to pick up today.

$136 shipped from revolveclothing.com using price match with ln-cc.com

Never tried a pure boost but these have the same soles. These are really comfortable, just don't have the "spring" or "pop" as much as the ultra boosts do.

Does the Continental sole make the squeaking/squishy noise? Thinking about upgrading from my OG.
They have a weird feel at first and the UB sole traction in general feels like those sticky balls when you leave the floor but not that adhesive. I don't know about in wet conditions but I heard they were supposed to stop the slipping. 

They definitely make a slight difference but I don't know since I only own the 3M's

$136 shipped from revolveclothing.com using price match with ln-cc.com

Never tried a pure boost but these have the same soles. These are really comfortable, just don't have the "spring" or "pop" as much as the ultra boosts do.
nice - you half size down from UB?

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Revupsports for white UB orders?  Thanks.
I actually had to email them about it and they sent me a shipping confirmation afterwards. Apparently it was shipped on sunday (ordered on friday) arriving on thursday but i never got the email till i asked them.

Can't buy anything from the UK right now. The GBP-AUD exchange rate is killing me.... These work out to around $370AUD before shipping!
Story of everyone in Australia right now. I haven't even bothered looking at international sites recently. 

I'm a bit worried that we'll have to pay a bit extra to get the creams. The chance of us getting shafted on them is pretty high.

How much is the uncaged ultra boost going for? And may I know if revupsports.com is legit site?

Adidas x Hypebeast one?

I see about upwards of $400 on the bay. I was able to scoop one off a guy at a local Facebook group here in Vancouver for $380CAD (equivalent to $273USD with our very weak dollar).

Goodluck!

Adidas x Hypebeast one?

I see about upwards of $400 on the bay. I was able to scoop one off a guy at a local Facebook group here in Vancouver for $380CAD (equivalent to $273USD with our very weak dollar).

Goodluck!
Wow great price. Thanks for the info. Going to look for $300 and below.

Back
Top Bottom