ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any places that have sales on UltraBoost right now?

Roadrunnersports has 25% off for VIP members.

I believe it's $1 to sign up for the first year.

Shoes come out to about $148 after taxes. (All grey pair)

They currently have the black with the light grey on the toe for pre-order for Jan 4 delivery.

Thanks! I use a Nikon D600 with a 85mm f/1.8
Nice glass
nthat.gif

From Holabird. Thanks ady.

View media item 1839390

Nice! So these are the regular all White's correct? Sorry I am late to this thread - are there different variations of the ALL WHITES? I ask because in some pics, the white looks a little off-white (i.e. Eastbay stock pic) but this could be just the lighting. I know there are several versions of the Core Black (Core, JD, etc.) but not sure about the ALL WHITES. TIA

Was in omega sports today and was talking to one of the employees about ultraboosts. They told me that the OG purple/black colorway has stopped production, not sure if they even know what they're talking about or not but I haven't seen anyone mention them in a while and can't seem to find them very well online either. What do you guys think? Would hate for them to cancel production on these without any sort of warning at all.

Was in omega sports today and was talking to one of the employees about ultraboosts. They told me that the OG purple/black colorway has stopped production, not sure if they even know what they're talking about or not but I haven't seen anyone mention them in a while and can't seem to find them very well online either. What do you guys think? Would hate for them to cancel production on these without any sort of warning at all.

Shoe companies stop making colorways all the time without any "warning" though.

Logically they're getting rid of the remaining stock of the colorways with OG outsoles & once they're gone they're gone.

There's no reason to think they're still producing the OG black/purps.

Shoe companies stop making colorways all the time without any "warning" though.

Logically they're getting rid of the remaining stock of the colorways with OG outsoles & once they're gone they're gone.

There's no reason to think they're still producing the OG black/purps.

Yah, there aren't many pairs of shoes out there that are produced every season/every year. They're going to have UB1.5 or UB2 sooner than later.

Come to think of it, Chucks are pretty much the only shoe that comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom