ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope the creams will restock like the white boost [emoji]129303[/emoji] Everyone can get a pair if they want!

Hope the creams will restock like the white boost [emoji]129303[/emoji] Everyone can get a pair if they want!
I think the cremes will be more like the 3M's. Popping up at certain boutiques/running stores at random times and selling out quick each time.

The Talcs/Creams are a LTD model so its either gonna release like the Silver LTDs (Small drops little and often)

Or...... It could end up being more exclusive like the Olives or Burgs which where also LTD's but only an EU/Asia drop. (I know they're already dropped stateside but pretty sure there has been no EU releases of these) So could they be a US only colorway???

Last edited:
Shoe companies stop making colorways all the time without any "warning" though.

Logically they're getting rid of the remaining stock of the colorways with OG outsoles & once they're gone they're gone.

There's no reason to think they're still producing the OG black/purps.
They could go they way  of something like the Infrared 90's and re-release these later down the track. Just because they're not producing them now doesn't mean they won't drop them again in the future.

Shoe companies stop making colorways all the time without any "warning" though.

Logically they're getting rid of the remaining stock of the colorways with OG outsoles
They could go they way  of something like the Infrared 90's and re-release these later down the track. Just because they're not producing them now doesn't mean they won't drop them again in the future.

Yeah I've been saying they'll do something like that for a while, remaster the OG colorways with the new outsole, don't see it happening any time soon though.

eBay seller/store winnsports got their stock for the talcs it looks like, only have a few sizes available or for sale (also asking way too much), but it looks like some more places are starting to get their stock. My eyes will be glued to websites and this thread from here on out for the next few weeks until I can grab a pair. This is one of the only threads still to help others out so hopefully links will pop up. If I see any, I will be sure to share it so we can all grab our pairs NT fam

Last edited:
eBay seller/store winnsports got their stock for the talcs it looks like, only have a few sizes available or for sale (also asking way too much), but it looks like some more places are starting to get their stock. My eyes will be glued to websites and this thread from here on out for the next few weeks until I can grab a pair. This is one of the only threads still to help others out so hopefully links will pop up. If I see any, I will be sure to share it so we can all grab our pairs NT fam

Jesus, $350. :x :lol:

People have no shame, man.

Yeah I've been saying they'll do something like that for a while, remaster the OG colorways with the new outsole, don't see it happening any time soon though.

Yeah, they won't do it. Not enough people care for them to do that. Very small amount of people who don't buy the OG's because of the sole.

gaaah keep striking out on those 3ms and dont feel like paying resell so I went with some black yohji boost, cant wait to get em in

Yeah, they won't do it. Not enough people care for them to do that. Very small amount of people who don't buy the OG's because of the sole.

Word, I just don't see them continuing production of old colorways with the old outsoles. Not due to customer demand, just logistically it wouldn't make sense to keep manufacturing the old stretchweb outsoles when they've moved on. Not saying they're going to update all the ogs, just that any UBs w/ OG outsole are likely done being produced.

I wouldn't be surprised if down the line they brought back the OG purp colorway for nostalgia's sake though since it was the first, and if they did, it would likely be with the new outsole.

Word, I just don't see them continuing production of old colorways with the old outsoles. Not due to customer demand, just logistically it wouldn't make sense to keep manufacturing the old stretchweb outsoles when they've moved on. Not saying they're going to update all the ogs, just that any UBs w/ OG outsole are likely done being produced.

I wouldn't be surprised if down the line they brought back the OG purp colorway for nostalgia's sake though since it was the first, and if they did, it would likely be with the new outsole.
Wish they would bring the OG purples with the new outsole

Just speculation, not even a rumor at this point.

The OG outsoles are fine. Love all my UBs
Yup I know, but it's ok, it's just shoes, I can do without, though I hope they do come back.

Not a fan of the durability as I'll be using it for casual, gym and running as well, would prefer the continental.

OG soles are fine with me and what i use them for. I have too many shoes to wear them more than 2-3 times per month. Sat and Sun are my only days to wear sneakers.

I have both soles, and I don't feel any difference. Just walking around in them, no heavy exercise.

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I have a particular sizing question. If I wear 350s in an 11 with a little extra room (the way I like my shoes to fit), should I get an 11 or an 11.5 in ultra boost?

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been answered before, but I have a particular sizing question. If I wear 350s in an 11 with a little extra room (the way I like my shoes to fit), should I get an 11 or an 11.5 in ultra boost?

depends on the 350. I wear a 10 in TD's, but wear a 10.5 or 11 in UB's. For long periods, I prefer the 11. The extra room is nice.

Just speculation, not even a rumor at this point.

The OG outsoles are fine. Love all my UBs

Fam, the OG outsoles are NOT fine.

If fine stands for average, than yes... but they are not made to last more than 4 months of constant wear on all surfaces.

Yes I was using "fine" to mean average, not, "daaaaamn those outsoles are fine."

The new continental outsoles are definitely an improvement but I have very little issue with my other pairs.

My first pair got a lot of non-stop use at first and the outsole is pretty worn down but it's still what I would call "fine".

Definitely not a rain shoe though, even with the new outsoles.

depends on the 350. I wear a 10 in TD's, but wear a 10.5 or 11 in UB's. For long periods, I prefer the 11. The extra room is nice.

I went with an 11 in TD's since there wasn't a 10.5, and I'm glad that I did. Probably gonna go for an 11.5, thanks!

gaaah keep striking out on those 3ms and dont feel like paying resell so I went with some black yohji boost, cant wait to get em in

Hey, may I ask how much was the black yohji boost and where.

This doesn't answer your question but over in the Y-3 Qasa thread they've been posting some good Y-3 discounts & I've seen people copping the yohj boost at really good prices.

Nice! So these are the regular all White's correct? Sorry I am late to this thread - are there different variations of the ALL WHITES? I ask because in some pics, the white looks a little off-white (i.e. Eastbay stock pic) but this could be just the lighting. I know there are several versions of the Core Black (Core, JD, etc.) but not sure about the ALL WHITES. TIA

Correct. These are the regular all white. There is actually off-white knitted with the white which is why they can look off white in photos. Sorry for my quick iPhone pic. Just wanted to update the info as soon as I got them.

Back
Top Bottom