ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What happened with the KAWS drop? I've heard a lot of people being upset about it but I don't know exactly what happened
I heard KAWSONE didn't drop at the correct time and when it did, the server had a meltdown that would make NT on yeezy release day proud.

I heard KAWSONE didn't drop at the correct time and when it did, the server had a meltdown that would make NT on yeezy release day proud.

not even, monitored their entire site for almost 24 hours. No changes ever recorded.

Last edited:
I couldn't even connect to kawsone for minutes at a time after launch time. I thought it got released and that's why I couldn't connect. I gave up after 15 minutes of getting server error messages.

I completely forgot and missed the initial Haven drop because I was occupied all day with that stupid kawsone drop that never happened
Knowing what my odds of success were online, I gave myself two possible times to watch (Midnight/noon EST), after that I just walked away, diverted time/energy to Royals and Haven. 

finally got someone to bite on a low enough number for Havens, and he hits me right before sending the invoice "oh i forgot, these are actually size 11s"...... I hate Ebay sometimes :smh:

I'm still waiting for Yeezy Supply to sell the pants after cancelling the initial pants orders. 

lol it didn't happen. Was supposed to drop on kawsone on the 31st. Everybody glued to their screen waiting for a drop. Every hour went by with people hoping its dropping in the next hour. A few minutes before midnight into April 1st, KAWS posted on their IG saying "we never said it was gonna drop online today".... even tho they made an IG post days earlier saying its dropping the 31st. 
HAHAHAH next level sneaker drop trolling

Finish Line in Westifeld Culver City has the LTD Greys. (didn't have 8.5 or 9)

No luck on the black ones

May 6 apparently

25hhahu.jpg

man these look nice. gen release? source?

YM the only source right now on release date so could be wrong or could be right. Not sure about quantities. There's supposed to be an uncaged pair too.

I hope they keep these suede and leather cages coming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom