ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missed restock.
Yuppp.

Anyone cop an 11 and need a 10 
nerd.gif

dammm i emailed haven in the morning asking if they have any in stock and never got an email....then they wanna put some sizes up -__-

Last edited:
I refuse to believe they will release such a small quantity being their own shoe, Considering what other stores get when they do their own collab. Unless they decided to sell almost every pair in-store

Last edited:

I refuse to believe they will release such a small quantity being their own shoe, Considering what other stores get when they do their own collab. Unless they decided to sell almost every pair in-store
probably has to do with Haven being a relative smaller boutique compared to the other boutique collabs before in the past where those boutiques have multiple storefronts. I think Kith gets one of the biggest allocation of pairs as far as their own collabs and other collabs. 

probably has to do with Haven being a relative smaller boutique compared to the other boutique collabs before in the past where those boutiques have multiple storefronts. I think Kith gets one of the biggest allocation of pairs as far as their own collabs and other collabs. 
But still if they had around 200 pairs per location maybe 300 at the most then that's like 700 pairs total. That doesn't seem odd to you?

But still if they had around 200 pairs per location maybe 300 at the most then that's like 700 pairs total. That doesn't seem odd to you?
are you talking Haven or Kith? I don't know how the in-store Haven drop was handled and I actually don't even know how the online drop of it went either lol. But as far as Kith goes, they get a lot of everything, not just their own collab. Kith alone must have had a thousand plus pairs of the Kith UB Mid. Whereas the other boutique gets like 100 pairs of their own collab and maybe a hundred or two more pairs for the other boutiques on a worldwide drop.

Last edited:
If the 3 special UBs that released/are releasing (Grey leather cage/ Black leather cage/ RC UB 2.0) released with RC branding, which would you guys think would be best?

are you talking Haven or Kith? I don't know how the in-store Haven drop was handled and I actually don't even know how the online drop of it went either lol. But as far as Kith goes, they get a lot of everything, not just their own collab. Kith alone must have had a thousand plus pairs of the Kith UB Mid. Whereas the other boutique gets like 100 pairs of their own collab and maybe a hundred or two more pairs for the other boutiques on a worldwide drop.
Kith had 7000 total and so far the max that haven had (released to the public) was around 750

Back
Top Bottom