ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can only allow that with Naked UBs.
laugh.gif
sounds legit 
laugh.gif

If you're not in NYC or LA, Adidas Confirmed app treats you like ****. Even LA has been ignored a bit recently with NYC only drops. They should just rename the app Confirmed App - NYC. Most large cities get Yeezy's on the app but even then I'm sure the NYC numbers dwarf the rest of the country.
well nyc has 8 million people way more than any other city so , it makes sense that nyc gets more pairs use some logic  instead of hating 

well nyc has 8 million people way more than any other city so , it makes sense that nyc gets more pairs use some logic  instead of hating 

He ain't hating...he's facting...just like you. I read his post three times to see where'd you get offended but I can't see anything that's out of line. So maybe you should grab a drink & loosen up a bit.

I know is the Boost thread but anyone can give me suggestions on how 750 grey gums fit? or 750s in general

I wear a 9.5 in in beluga's, oreos, and ultra boosts. Should I go 9.5? I want to zip the shoe up all the way. Or do you think a 9.5 would be too big/roomy?

Going to NYC next week and thinking of scooping a pair.

Already asked in the yeezy thread as well but wanted to see if I can find any more suggestions. 

Thanks!

I know is the Boost thread but anyone can give me suggestions on how 750 grey gums fit? or 750s in general
I wear a 9.5 in in beluga's, oreos, and ultra boosts. Should I go 9.5? I want to zip the shoe up all the way. Or do you think a 9.5 would be too big/roomy?
Going to NYC next week and thinking of scooping a pair.

Already asked in the yeezy thread as well but wanted to see if I can find any more suggestions. 

Thanks!
Every time I see this asked the response seems to be ".5 down", so take my answer with a grain of salt I guess, but I'm a 9.5 in all the shoes you mentioned and a 9.5 in 750s. If you'll be in NYC and are about to drop that much cash just go to FC and try em on though... Strikes me as worth it to get it right.

Havens grew on me alot. I hope I dont regret this :nerd:

dumping the ATBs to make up for a little bit.

Last edited:

Having more pairs in nyc is fine, but when all other cities get nothing allocated to them, that's adidas telling us that they don't care about us at all.

Having more pairs in nyc is fine, but when all other cities get nothing allocated to them, that's adidas telling us that they don't care about us at all.
yeah adidas should give everyone a chance to strike out. I have not hit on confirmed yet and I live in Ny.

NYC is not the only large metro population in the country. There is also LA, Chicago, Dallas-Forth Worth, Houston-Woodlands, DMV, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix-Scottsdale, Atlanta-Sandy Springs, etc. 

On another note, California's population dwarfs that of NY state but our state doesn't get any special treatment. Also, I have no problem with NYC getting the most stock but 99% of the time, NYC is the only city on the confirmed app or has the broadest selection by far on a release. Adidas needs to show the rest of the country some love. Otherwise, just rename the app - Confirmed App NYC and be done with it. 

The recent RC release is a great example. Only NYC got it. There have been quite a few hyped releases on the confirmed app that have been NYC only. 

3D Runner Future Craft 

Ultra Boost RC 3.0

United Arrow & Sons NMD

EQT 93/17 Triple White

WM NMD R2 PK Navy/Black NMD

Ultra Boost LTD Triple Black 1.0

Last edited:

NYC is not the only large metro population in the country. There is also LA, Chicago, Dallas-Forth Worth, Houston-Woodlands, DMV, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco Bay Area, etc. 

On another note, California's population dwarfs that of NY state but our state doesn't get any special treatment. Also, I have no problem with NYC getting the most stock but 99% of the time, NYC is the only city on the confirmed app or has the broadest selection by far on a release 
Nyc has the highest population of any city so  it makes sense that Nyc gets more pairs .  La and chicao and miami gets love too.  Miami had like 2 places on confirmed for adidas for the zebra drop.

Last edited:
NYC also got Red Apple NMDs, and did they get the triple black PK NMDs too?

I dont want to hear any of yall complaints. Adidas wont even put a store in Boston for god sake :smh:

Last edited:

Nyc has the highest population of any city so  it makes sense that Nyc gets more pairs .  La and chicao and miami gets love too.  Miami had like 2 places on confirmed for adidas for the zebra drop.
So what? CA has 35 million people while NY state has like 20 million. LA gets some love occasionally like on the Human Race NMD's but these below are NYC only: 

3D Runner Future Craft 

Ultra Boost RC 3.0

United Arrow & Sons NMD

EQT 93/17 Triple White

Red Apple PK NMD 

NMD XR1 Triple Black 

NMD Triple Black (original release) 

NMD Solar Red (original release) 

As for Miami, I'm not sure why exactly but I believe there was a reason they had 2 places get the Zebra. 

Last edited:

So what? CA has 35 million people while NY state has like 20 million. LA gets some love occasionally like on the Human Race NMD's but these below are NYC only: 

3D Runner Future Craft 

Ultra Boost RC 3.0

United Arrow & Sons NMD

EQT 93/17 Triple White

Red Apple PK NMD 

As for Miami, I'm not sure why exactly but I believe there was a reason they had 2 places get the Zebra. 
Bro  do you not understand the difference between a city and a state. Im talking cities b

Bro  do you not understand the difference between a city and a state. Im talking cities b
My point is that CA has way more people than NY state. Roughly 1.75x. Where is the majority of the population concentrated? SF Bay Area in NorCal and Los Angeles-San Diego for SoCal. Two large metro areas just like the NYC-NJ metro area. LA gets some love on the Confirmed app here and there but San Francisco gets nothing for the most part. NYC has quite a few exclusive app releases. 

California as a state by itself also is roughly the 6th largest economy in the world. Our population is heavily concentrated around two large metro areas. We should be getting more exclusive releases too. 

Last edited:
hahahahahahaha, I live in the biggest city in the Southern Hemisphere and we just got oreos...and at RETAIL they cost 260USD

My point is that CA has way more people than NY state. Roughly 1.5x. Where is the majority of the population concentrated? SF Bay Area in NorCal and Los Angeles-San Diego for SoCal. Two large metro areas just like the NYC-NJ metro area. LA gets some love on the Confirmed app here and there but San Francisco gets nothing for the most part. NYC has quite a few exclusive app releases. 
so the sf has more people than Nyc , or La has more people than Nyc. Im just stating why nyc gets more pairs. Im not arguing  about special city specific drops.

so the sf has more people than Nyc , or La has more people than Nyc. Im just stating why nyc gets more pairs. Im not arguing  about special city specific drops.
Neither has more people than NYC. However, the SF Bay Area and LA-San Diego regions have huge populations and our state has nearly double the population of NY state. Most of NY state's population is concentrated near NYC so my point is that NYC shouldn't be getting more pairs than SF Bay Area + LA-San Diego (where CA's population is concentrated) combined yet it probably does. 

Not only that. It gets city exclusive drops 

Last edited:
Was able to score a few pairs via Confirmed (after taking many many L's), but now the app doesn't even ******* work since last week and I missed the RC and NMD sign ups this week. Their dev team is terrible..

Every time I see this asked the response seems to be ".5 down", so take my answer with a grain of salt I guess, but I'm a 9.5 in all the shoes you mentioned and a 9.5 in 750s. If you'll be in NYC and are about to drop that much cash just go to FC and try em on though... Strikes me as worth it to get it right.
Thanks for the input. Never been to FC before so glad to know I can try em on before I decide to pull the trigger. 

Neither has more people than NYC. However, the SF Bay Area and LA-San Diego regions have huge populations and our state has nearly double the population of NY state. Most of NY state's population is concentrated near NYC so my point is that NYC shouldn't be getting more pairs than SF Bay Area + LA-San Diego (where CA's population is concentrated) combined yet it probably does. 

Not only that. It gets city exclusive drops 
 "probably does " ok we can continue this conversation when we have facts.

Leather, detail and quality of AW Skate shoes is off the charts. Nice supple leather. These will last a long time and take a lot of wear and tear. 

"probably does " ok we can continue this conversation when we have facts.
That's fine. I still don't know why you picked the "more pairs" from my original statement to argue over. My key criticism of the app was the fact that NYC got so many exclusive releases. I even later stated I was fine with NYC getting the most pairs. You literally picked the least significant part of my point to argue over. It was a little bit I added on at the end. 

3D Runner Future Craft 

Ultra Boost RC 3.0

United Arrow & Sons NMD

EQT 93/17 Triple White

Red Apple PK NMD 

NMD XR1 Triple Black 

NMD Triple Black (original release) 

NMD Solar Red (original release) 

Last edited:
Back