ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If only they made that Knicks ZNE hoodie in any color BUT white 
mean.gif
agreed

agreed
I have a ZNE UM hoodie and if it wasn't 50% off from the other weeks code fiesta, I wouldn't have paid retail for it. I'd like to try more adidas apparel, but have mostly heard negative or conflicting reports about them unlike the nike tech knit and some TF stuff that is good. 

I'm interested to see how zoomX feels. Vapormax seems like a technology that will be difficult to implement into bball, soccer, golf, and baseball cleats. ZoomX can probably be put in everything so I'm interested to see how it stacks up against boost. I like bounce shoes too. I'd like to see a boost heel and thin bounce forefoot cushioning for baseball cleats.

GL everyone on this weekend. Looks like there's something for everyone.

Adidas techwear is straight up trash 
Agreed. Copped some ZNE hoodies awhile back off ADC during work one of their accidental 40% off fiascos and sent them right back. Felt like cheap polyester garbage. So uncomfortable. Nike TF is much better imo and I don't have much Nike clothing. Mostly Adidas joggers and t-shirts.

Last edited:
Can i get a LC on these, they look different in hand than pics, I've never seen em before in person, but the boost feels good. In pictures the toe knit looks shiny, they dont look that way in hand. They came from russia tho which is the main reason im skeptical.

Hey Frank, looks good based on the boost, inner size tag and shape of the shoe.

It's a legit pair.

Confirmed app is a slap in the face to me. I'm 2 hours away from the closest store, so they don't even acknowledge my existence. I'd happily drive that to pick up a pair of kicks on a Sat morning. Sigh...
If you're not in NYC or LA, Adidas Confirmed app treats you like ****. Even LA has been ignored a bit recently with NYC only drops. They should just rename the app Confirmed App - NYC. Most large cities get Yeezy's on the app but even then I'm sure the NYC numbers dwarf the rest of the country.

Last edited:
prices for OG purps have shot up :smh:
I should've just coughed up when they were attainable for $350 ish but it was against my principles.

View media item 2392929
Anyone live in EU?
I want to confirm, was that on the red circle, the VAT Refunded to customer or the VAT the customer Paid to the store?

Can't tell 100% sure because it looks like it is a UK invoice and I'm from Germany.
But in Germany it looks exactly the same and it's the VAT paid to the store.
And since the amount after visa equals the bigger amount I am almost sure the circled price is the VAT that the customer paid to the store.

I was a few days late on the Wang's, but managed to cop this from the link, so repped 
nthat.gif
 Anyone think the giant shoe lace shirt would look fire with the 3M ropes?

LINK for those interested; https://www.openingceremony.com/mens/marquesalmeida/giant-laces-t-shirt-ST100072.html
Haha my typical weekday errand outfit is an Under Armor hoodie, Nike sweats, and UBs
Triggering my OCD lol

If you're not in NYC or LA, Adidas Confirmed app treats you like ****. Even LA has been ignored a bit recently with NYC only drops. They should just rename the app Confirmed App - NYC. Most large cities get Yeezy's on the app but even then I'm sure the NYC numbers dwarf the rest of the country.
Yeah it sucks. The last time I can remember confirmed having a release in vegas was for the yeezy breds. There's a lot of other big cities not getting any love like chicago, dallas, the DC area, miami, etc. Adidas isn't making any fans by excluding people in other cities. 

I thought I was the only one.

Nike Tech fleece looks great.  The quality isn't so great though.
​Try the tech knit joggers on discount, comfiest joggers/trousers I own. If you wait a few months, they usually site until the next sale where I've seen some go for up to 70% off but usually only 50% off 

​Try the tech knit joggers on discount, comfiest joggers/trousers I own. If you wait a few months, they usually site until the next sale where I've seen some go for up to 70% off but usually only 50% off 
TK is nice, but yeah it's best to cop them on a discount. TF quality has gone from great, but with diaper butt to low quality, but no diaper butt. Maybe nike will bring back the slightly thicker and more durable TF with no diaper butt.

Back
Top Bottom