ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really impressed  with the comfort of vapormax so its Nike apparel and maybe a nikelab sneaker or bust. I hope Zoomx is as great as they say though.

Last edited:
Your best bet to get a solid reply is live chat, early AM hours (remember they're 9+ hours ahead) click the icon.
It is pretty annoying they don't provide customers with a way to track their purchase, I'm currently waiting on my order clueless as to when it will show up at my doorstep...very likely before friday I hope.
Werd, but I never even got as far as shipping since my order just vanished after about a week.  It sucks having an order cancelled, but at least if you're notified of it you can move on and try to cop elsewhere...  I did miss out on other opportunities to grab the Oreos while my order with them was still 'OPEN'.

It wasn't until early March that I managed to grab them from Running Outlet. 

Tech fleece and UBs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Werd, but I never even got as far as shipping since my order just vanished after about a week.  It sucks having an order cancelled, but at least if you're notified of it you can move on and try to cop elsewhere...  I did miss out on other opportunities to grab the Oreos while my order with them was still 'OPEN'.

It wasn't until early March that I managed to grab them from Running Outlet. 

A week with no communication is a red flag! In the future unless you're certain of your order going through & have the opportunity to cook something you want, i'd personally go the for sure route then simply cancel what's uncertain (my 2 cents)...

Last edited:
Casual shoes and socks are adidas for the most part, but Nikes golf clothes and some of their casual wear are better imo

Ordered 3 pair of shoes from sportshoes while on vacation, got home and inly have 1 package from them. Guess i know what happened.

Congrats on your new job @gordyloc!

Now let's make that long awaited trade happen 
nthat.gif

Soon enough. I'll let you know when...

@gordyloc  GORDY MY MAN CONGRATS YOU ******* DESERVE IT :smile: 

@gordyloc   
pimp.gif

Good luck with the new job my guy 
UNDS time. Have to see how the sock collar feel with long wear.

Congrats also to @gordyloc. More boost for you fam!
Thanks. Reps for everyone. Resell life about to be lit.

Last edited:
Can't combine adidas and nike. I have no problem with other brands but only those two. Can't even wear adidas cap while wearing fkr.

Like combining Polo & Hilfiger back in the day. Caint do it..

Last edited:
Will try and cop the Pink Pure Controls for my wife...

I can rock a pink dress shirt, but pink shoes is where i draw the line ... IDGAF if its 2017 or not! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom