ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wouldn't be surprised if I see Swaggy P wearing them. He balls in the most random shoes
laugh.gif
The most Ive seen him do was OG 750's with the laces tied tight as all ****

Copped those ATB's from Feature but off a twitter link. They might be my Haven consolation prize.

Side note- Got cart jacked on the FNL restock this morning. Pretty glad, because Feature saved me $30 :smokin

Last edited:
Copped those ATB's from Feature but off a twitter link. They might be my Haven consolation prize.

Side note- Got cart jacked on the FNL restock this morning. Pretty glad, because Feature saved me $30
smokin.gif
Those Feature shoes are Black and Silver aren't they? Not Triple Black? I copped too but just asking. Personally think the black and silver look nicer than the triple blacks anyway.

Last edited:

Copped them sitting on the runway lol. I've been on a plane since 6:15am trying to get to Boca Raton. Still haven't left yet. Apparently ATL is a chitstorm right now because of the weather & I have to connect there.

Those ATB's are the only thing positive about today :lol:

Last edited:

Copped them sitting on the runway lol. I've been on a plane since 6:15am trying to get to Boca Raton. Still haven't left yet. Apparently ATL is a chitstorm right now because of the weather & I have to connect there.

Those ATB's are the only thing positive about today
laugh.gif
I was disappointed because I just found out Finish Line restocked this morning but $200 shipped no tax is cheaper than what it would have been at fnl.
ATB are absolute garbage to me personally lol

Safe bet is you'll be happier with the Havens 
Havens are kind of ugly to me.  GR them and they'd likely sit.

Last edited:

I was disappointed because I just found out Finish Line restocked this morning but $200 shipped no tax is cheaper than what it would have been at fnl.

Havens are kind of ugly to me.  GR them and they'd likely sit.
I doubt it. Has any TB ultra boost boost sat?

Back
Top Bottom