ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got any pics? I'm curious how the fit is at the calf/ankle.  I prefer them tight.  They look a little loose in the pic.  Ideally I want the Tiro fit with minimal branding.  TIA.
I have the core training pants for the same reasoning, less branding. Got it with the 50% discount code a little while back. Comparing them to the tiro 15 and 17 in the same size, it's a little bit more tapered at the ankle with a smaller opening (with the ankle zipped) and just a little bit baggier in the thighs. Love em and I'm actually wearing them right now haha.

yeah The pureboost are pretty good but UB is the best for comfort for sure... wearing my TB Pure Boosts now and while I liek them they don't quite hit the comfort level UB does

Looking to get my mom some boost for her birthday. Think the new pure boost model would be good for her for walking around at work and in the city? Or should I just go for a pair of UBs?

Last edited:
ADC just cancelled my United Arrows NMD 
indifferent.gif

I have the core training pants for the same reasoning, less branding. Got it with the 50% discount code a little while back. Comparing them to the tiro 15 and 17 in the same size, it's a little bit more tapered at the ankle with a smaller opening (with the ankle zipped) and just a little bit baggier in the thighs. Love em and I'm actually wearing them right now haha.

Sounds like how the Tiro 15's compare to the 17. So it's baggier in the thigh than a 17?

NM... Should have clicked the linky first.

My opinion is the larger logo pant is a newer fit like the 17. The 15 had a smaller logo than the 17. So I think they're the same pant, one model newer than the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom