ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still wondering what is up with the Sneaker Exchange.  Any info.?  Seems to be moving sorta slow.  And its been garbage since the 1st release.  Hoping at least ONE good shoe comes of it.

Thanks to that early Clicks link the other day 
glasses.gif
i ordered mine too. No ship confirmation just order received. I live an hour away too

Still wondering what is up with the Sneaker Exchange.  Any info.?  Seems to be moving sorta slow.  And its been garbage since the 1st release.  Hoping at least ONE good shoe comes of it.
View media item 2393883
Then @reigning told us about the next UB sneaker exchange collab and how it should be a "cream-ish" theme which would be out towards the end of this year iirc

Last edited:
Underwhelming ^

I wish the collabs were mostly on the ultraboost silhouette or NMD R1 PK or EQT 93/17. Those seem to be the most successful collabs. I feel like Collabs with superstar, inikis, other EQT models, XR1s etc are underwhelming in general and kinda feel bad for the Consortium accounts that get stuck with the less "hype" models

Underwhelming ^

I wish the collabs were mostly on the ultraboost silhouette or NMD R1 PK or EQT 93/17. Those seem to be the most successful collabs. I feel like Collabs with superstar, inikis, other EQT models, XR1s etc are underwhelming in general and kinda feel bad for the Consortium accounts that get stuck with the less "hype" models
Understood but if every collab was a hyped model then it would get old after a while. Plus the collaborators don't get to choose, they're given a model by adidas to use.
I like how not every collab is a ultra boost or nmd, it makes the ones that are more special

Last edited:
The thing with the AW BBall is putting them on. Slightly tight. Yes, toe is roomy, but I needed that half size to be comfy all around. My foot is a little wider though.

Ah well, doesn't matter anyway. I put them up on eBay for fun because resell seemed lit. Listed them for $25 more than I would feel good about letting them go for and someone copped :lol:

Ah well, onto the next one.

Last edited:
The thing with the AW BBall is putting them on. Slightly tight. Yes, toe is roomy, but I needed that half size to be comfy all around. My foot is a little wider though.

Ah well, doesn't matter anyway. I put them up on eBay for fun because resell seemed lit. Listed them for $25 more than I would feel good about letting them go for and someone copped
laugh.gif

Ah well, onto the next one.
Greater fool theory is a live and well with the Wangs 

#NewSlaves

I cross brands all the time...  UB, Nike socks, UA compression pants, Lululemon shorts, Champion shirt.  Thats my gym outfit at times 
laugh.gif

Underwhelming ^

the kasinas were one of the best consortium last year. the juice stansmith was also great. to me both much better than the nice kicks nmd

I'm confused... why are people calling them primeknit ... this is apparently pixelknit? WTF? 
Same thing honestly, just a different name given to it by adidas
Ultraboost, nmd, Yeezy, and human races all have slightly different "prime knit" but it's all labeled primeknit by adidas. For some reason adidas just decided to name these "pixel" knit instead

Underwhelming ^

Have there been Iniki collabs?

Looking to get my mom some boost for her birthday. Think the new pure boost model would be good for her for walking around at work and in the city? Or should I just go for a pair of UBs?

Got any pics? I'm curious how the fit is at the calf/ankle.  I prefer them tight.  They look a little loose in the pic.  Ideally I want the Tiro fit with minimal branding.  TIA.
Not very good ones but these are some pics I've randomly posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom