ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you update any card info recently on there? I had the same $1 charge for when they did their 350 v2 contest, but I realized it was bc I had updated my card.

I did not update any card info.

Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up? Haha.

Did you update any card info recently on there? I had the same $1 charge for when they did their 350 v2 contest, but I realized it was bc I had updated my card.
I have some pretty good memory
nthat.gif

I believe it was @askim35
who also received a $1 charge from Stockx but nothing even materialized from it. Hope you won something though.
I still went TTS due to 3.0 stretching and being too roomy but they are def are more snug. Put my mason jars in for the strech. I can report back how they feel.

Mason jars...nice! Hah

I have the cardboard shoe tree things in there angled to stretch it out until I un-DS them.

Those leather caged UBs are really nice. Especially in the black colorway.

I just checked my credit card statement and I see a pending $1 charge from StockX. I know the March Madness contest where you can get 1 of 64 pairs of shoes for retail ends today and the winners will be announced today at 3 PM EST. Anybody else participate in the contest? Do you see a pending charge by any chance?

Here's hoping I won something good!

Fwiw i participated and do not have a pending $1 charge from Stockx... good luck!

Looks like I'm going to have to pay resell for the SNS 2.0. Only shoe I'd trade is my extra OG's but no one is biting @pg62
laugh.gif

On another note. Super not impressed with Size? right now.

Ordered some apparel from them last week and no status change. Emailed CS numerous times only for them to contact me 4 days later....It's been a week and a half now and still the same status.

Time difference doesn't help either to contact them via live chat. 
mean.gif

I would be more frustrated if they were some UBs or EQTs I really wanted that were in limbo.
Yeah, I had a ****** experience with them as well on some apparel. The package ended up getting "lost" in transit.

They were good with making up for it though. Gave me 30% off with a capped $ amount so I just re-ordered the same stuff (except they were out of stock on the main thing I ordered - black ZNE pants 
mad.gif
). 

So I got refunded for my original purchase and re-ordered. Also, the "lost" package showed up a couple weeks later. A little annoying but it was a win win.

Back
Top Bottom