ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally brah, anyone who buys shoes for any reason other than to resell them is an idiot.

I only sell shoes, never wear them.

For real though. Yet, these are the same people who will buy out the newer boosts in hopes that mr.west will wear them thus tripling their value.

We should all just start lying and say the UB is an awful shoe, maybe it'll drive away some of the vultures.

Sorry just want to let it out :smile: kinda bugs me whenever someone comes in with a sizing question. Not only it's been discussed a thousand time, but UBs are not Yeezys, they're not rare.

Go down to your adidas/ftl/champs/footaction/boutique and just try them on.

To me these questions are screaming "hey just hoped on the hype train gotta make that impulse buy, don't have time to try em on and decide if i like them or if they fit"

Casper put his size chart in his sig which i find can be really helpful for new people so i did the same but realized i don't post enough for it to help.

I hate the fact I decided to order a pair of Ultra Boost. I've put my flyknit racers on ebay so I can now go buy some other colors. I love this shoe.

I picked these up the other day. I was trying to make out which one they were. According to the product code they may be the LTD. Are these different from the original Grey cw that released?

SKU is for the Silver LTD. Yes they are different than the grey wool colorway but they came out before the grey wools did.

SKU is for the Silver LTD. Yes they are different than the grey wool colorway but they came out before the grey wools did.

I see thanks! I can't tell the difference, aside from the Grey wool look darker? They both look great imo. Just wasnt sure what ill be getting :lol:

Might have to pick up the Grey wool on disco as well hah

I see thanks! I can't tell the difference, aside from the Grey wool look darker? They both look great imo. Just wasnt sure what ill be getting
laugh.gif

Grey wool is a little darker, and the LTDs have a more metallic shine to them.

I see thanks! I can't tell the difference, aside from the Grey wool look darker? They both look great imo. Just wasnt sure what ill be getting :lol:

Silver LTD has a slight sheen to it, the grey is a slightly different shade than the wools but is also more monochromatic than the wools. Grey wools have wool in the primeknit so they're just slightly warmer & up close there is a slight fuzziness. The wools also use some black threads in the knit so there is more contrast in the pattern of the knit, you can see the pattern more clearly.

found a picture from google which happened to be post here on NT (credits to member who took the pic)

LTD on left, grey wool on right

View media item 1840411

white UB's just came a few min ago from Revup. Shoes look great, shipping was quick. But box was all ****** up lol :smh:
Guess I can't complain too much for the price.

Sorry just want to let it out :smile: kinda bugs me whenever someone comes in with a sizing question. Not only it's been discussed a thousand time, but UBs are not Yeezys, they're not rare.

Go down to your adidas/ftl/champs/footaction/boutique and just try them on.

To me these questions are screaming "hey just hoped on the hype train gotta make that impulse buy, don't have time to try em on and decide if i like them or if they fit"

Casper put his size chart in his sig which i find can be really helpful for new people so i did the same but realized i don't post enough for it to help.

I see both sides. If people would just search or browse they'd see the answer 100x.
But I live in Pittsburgh and I have not seen a single ultra boost on shelves anywhere, ever. I've called one running store about 45 mins away and they had the solar orange in stock once, that's it. So I get not being able to walk into a store and try them on.

Yea I'm in Baltimore and I've never seen them in store other than RRS and Holabird. Foot stores are only stocking these in certain areas.

Back
Top Bottom