ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got shipping confirmation from oneness but would still never order from them again I ended up ordering a second pair cuz I couldn't get in touch wit them and a week went by without hearing anything.

Did anyone receive any from oneness yet

Fam, the OG outsoles are NOT fine.

If fine stands for average, than yes... but they are not made to last more than 4 months of constant wear on all surfaces.

The nibs on the soles of my beater Ultras have worn down to the same point of flatness as the new Conti soles, wear has slowed right down now.....I've yet to see or hear of the soles wearing right down past the stretch web to the Boost........They're fine for me.

Last edited:
The nibs on the soles of my beater Ultras have worn down to the same point of flatness as the new Conti soles, wear has slowed right down now.....I've yet to see or hear of the soles wearing right down past the stretch web to the Boost........They're fine for me.
I thought you were here for all the boost break down talks on the UB outsoles...

Yes, the web might seem fine, but the boost underneath it cracks and breaks down... which is actually the outsole... 

I thought you were here for all the boost break down talks on the UB outsoles...

Yes, the web might seem fine, but the boost underneath it cracks and breaks down... which is actually the outsole... 
Yep the Boost can crack.... in a few isolated cases. I was one of the people that posted pictures of cracks across my Adizero PrimeBoosts that i ran in everyday for around 3-4 months. But this conversation about outsole wear was in regards to the old non-Conti stretch web verses the newer Conti stretch webs. I'm just saying the rubber wear rate on the OG soles does slow down once the nibs have worn down a bit.......Also i'm still running in my PrimeBoosts the small sections of Boost separation has not affected the performance or feel of the soles as far as i'm aware.

NMD 'Key Citys' arrived today so just to echo what others have already said......

If you're thinking of copping the NMD's size down .5. I'm TTS 9.5 in Ultras, Pure Boosts & Fluxes. Got these in a 9 and they fit perfect. Pretty happy with them nowhere near on the same comfort level as the UBs....I like the thin one piece 'socklike' Primekit upper, its not as supportive as the Ultras but they hug your feet and still feel pretty light. The Boost on the midsole in alot stiffer than UBs or Pures i guess this is from the 'Lego Block' torsional supports. Not sure i'll be getting anymore but nice to have a couple to wear.

All the outsole talk has been in regards to the OG stretchweb vs continental stretchweb outsoles. Not the boost portion of the shoe.

All the outsole talk has been in regards to the OG stretchweb vs continental stretchweb outsoles. Not the boost portion of the shoe.

But this/that ultimately effects the performance/feel of the shoe...

I'm sure you guys too care about the overall durability of the BOOST technology and boost crack is part of the problem... So whatever the new sole they got, I hope there is less of boost being damaged.

Yep the Boost can crack.... in a few isolated cases. I was one of the people that posted pictures of cracks across my Adizero PrimeBoosts that i ran in everyday for around 3-4 months. But this conversation about outsole wear was in regards to the old non-Conti stretch web verses the newer Conti stretch webs. I'm just saying the rubber wear rate on the OG soles does slow down once the nibs have worn down a bit.......Also i'm still running in my PrimeBoosts the small sections of Boost separation has not affected the performance or feel of the soles as far as i'm aware.

As I stated a while back on this thread... my boost definitely felt a little more 'flat' once the boost had a crack in the bottom ...

But this/that ultimately effects the performance/feel of the shoe...

I'm sure you guys too care about the overall durability of the BOOST technology and boost crack is part of the problem... So whatever the new sole they got, I hope there is less of boost being damaged.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I have personally had zero problem with the boost cracking but I rotate through my pairs regularly so no single pair gets daily use.

But when people talk about outsole durability issues on the UBs, they're generally talking about the stretchweb wearing down, not the boost cracking.

I can't say the new outsole keeps the boost from cracking but I wouldn't be surprised if it helped a little since it might keep the boost more contained & not let it flex as much. Also the boost doesn't make direct contact with the ground as much with the new outsole as it did with the old, so I'm sure that helps.

Just took a look at the pair I wear probably daily, I don't really have a problem with this, these are pretty much my beater pair at this point anyway. I haven't worn the 3M ones I have, but I'm looking forward to seeing how that sole holds up.

How long w/ daily wear did it take for that to happen?

Thats the worst boost cracking I've seen.
Not sure when it started cracking, I got these towards the end of August, but I do a lot of walking in them. No running though, probably wear these 4 or 5 days out of the week.

Just took a look at the pair I wear probably daily, I don't really have a problem with this, these are pretty much my beater pair at this point anyway. I haven't worn the 3M ones I have, but I'm looking forward to seeing how that sole holds up.
Have you been sliding around like Michael Jackson as well?

Got em @NickMLN :nthat: did you sell your pair that didn't fit or decide to keep?

View media item 1840149View media item 1840150
Went with a 10.5 and could have went down to a 10. My UB size is 11.

The boost is not as comfortable as UB.

The primeknit is nice and thin. Nothing like the primeknit on the UB.

The shoe looks wide especially in the back.

I wanted katakana on my rear pull tab, but got german instead :frown:

Debating on going for the lego pair or waiting for other colors to drop.

Last edited:

Have you been sliding around like Michael Jackson as well?
laugh.gif
Probably due to the way my feet hit the ground when I walk

Back
Top Bottom