ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My all whites from UBIQ were delivered yesterday. Too nice :pimp:. Happy to finally have a pair, can't wait to break em out this Spring.

Got em @NickMLN :nthat: did you sell your pair that didn't fit or decide to keep?

View media item 1840149View media item 1840150
Went with a 10.5 and could have went down to a 10. My UB size is 11.

The boost is not as comfortable as UB.

The primeknit is nice and thin. Nothing like the primeknit on the UB.

The shoe looks wide especially in the back.

I wanted katakana on my rear pull tab, but got german instead :frown:

Debating on going for the lego pair or waiting for other colors to drop.

Wait they have different languages on the pull tab?! Is that on all NMDs or just the key city?

My key city pair is sitting at my office in LA right now & I won't have em till the 28th.

Wait they have different languages on the pull tab?! Is that on all NMDs or just the key city?

My key city pair is sitting at my office in LA right now & I won't have em till the 28th.
If you look at the diagram above notice how the pull tab has several languages on it.

Depending on where they cut and fold a different language may be exposed.

This should be for all pairs.

My key city pair is sitting at my office in LA right now
View media item 1840216

If you look at the diagram above notice how the pull tab has several languages on it.

Depending on where they cut and fold a different language may be exposed.

This should be for all pairs.

Ah cool I'll have to take a closer look at both pairs when I get back to LA.

Just took a look at the pair I wear probably daily, I don't really have a problem with this, these are pretty much my beater pair at this point anyway. I haven't worn the 3M ones I have, but I'm looking forward to seeing how that sole holds up.
That's the thing I saw before purchasing, I don't understand how you guys are blind enough to spend $200 on a shoe that's literally going to turn permanently yellow in less than 3 days of wearing. 

That's the thing I saw before purchasing, I don't understand how you guys are blind enough to spend $200 on a shoe that's literally going to turn permanently yellow in less than 3 days of wearing. 

Thanks for quoting a huge picture just to show off what you have for sale in your sig. But calling people blind for buying a shoe that you are trying to sell probably isn't the best business move.

It's the bottom of the shoe...........

"How do I get rid of scuffs on the heel tab?"

"Why would you buy shoes that are going to yellow?"

Who cares y'all, just wear em. I've been beating mine up for months at work and they're still by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Let's keep it moving.

Who cares y'all, just wear em. I've been beating mine up for months at work and they're still by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Let's keep it moving.
Why do people actually wear their shoes? They're meant to remain deadstock in a box. If you do wear them, they must be placed inside a plastic bag to prevent exposure to the elements.

/sarcasm

Why do people actually wear their shoes? They're meant to remain deadstock in a box. If you do wear them, they must be placed inside a plastic bag to prevent exposure to the elements.

/sarcasm

Totally brah, anyone who buys shoes for any reason other than to resell them is an idiot.

I only sell shoes, never wear them.

Finally got shipping confirmation from oneness but would still never order from them again I ended up ordering a second pair cuz I couldn't get in touch wit them and a week went by without hearing anything.

Did anyone receive any from oneness yet
ahh I wish I would've seen this before I ordered

Totally brah, anyone who buys shoes for any reason other than to resell them is an idiot.

I only sell shoes, never wear them.
For real though. Yet, these are the same people who will buy out the newer boosts in hopes that mr.west will wear them thus tripling their value.

i have 7 pairs total and have no yellowing issues. i stay out of dirt and mud tho.
but its the sole, who gives a hoot?

Back
Top Bottom