ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 for the havens, hope I can get my size
DSNY? Not bad if that's the case. I expect the 3 SF boutiques to be cooked by 2 AM PST if they already aren't cooked. People going hard to make that minimum wage resell on these. 

Last edited:
The love of the shoe, but can't do online, that's too nerve wrecking for me

Watch them release less than 10 pairs. I was thinking about camping at Undefeated or BAIT but then I realize I'd never wear these. |I

dam hope not. i'm hella thinking about going tho.... i didn't think Undefeated or bait were gonna drop, haven't seen them post anything about them.

Originally Posted by FullMax97  
I mean there was a women's march...there could be a sneaker march
wouldn't change anything lol

People would march all day then march their happy *** into flight club and cop the latest ish
laugh.gif
 As if the march did anything. It raised awareness, for a day...

No offense to the people who participated, but I believe that people are too worried about themselves these days to march/protest seriously with a purpose. They stand around with a group of people for a day then go back to their corporate job the next day, post food pics on Instagram, watch cat videos on the internet, etc. All is forgotten within a week. I'm convinced many of the people who marched just went so that they could say to themselves that they participated on their social media. Should've seen some of the posts on my timeline. 
mean.gif

Excuse my cynicism. Maybe I just have a ****** up outlook on life sometimes. 

dam hope not. i'm hella thinking about going tho.... i didn't think Undefeated or bait were gonna drop, haven't seen them post anything about them.
I didn't bother calling Undefeated to confirm but BAIT releases shoes unannounced all the time. Especially, hyped and limited collab releases. They'll often post on social media after the shoe is already sold out. They're also probably the worst case of backdooring between Undefeated, Nicekicks and BAIT. 

Lol all these offerup posts charging like $500-600 for havens saying "LMK size im top 10 in line."

I would say so. It's a really nice gray pair and stock on them were super low.

To compare them, I would say they are the gray wools of the 3.0 generation. In the sense that they are the gray pair that can go with everything and actually looks premium.

I could easily see these go up to 350-400 in the coming weeks.

View media item 2397458
Luckily he doesn't have my size. Here's the info If anyone is interested

Wheres the info?

Worked 10 hours today, just lurked this thread throughout it. Yall are entertaining, some crazy stories all in a day. Congrats to all the Ws, maybe next time for the others.

I copped womans 9.5 RC x UB 2.0, which is 8.5 mens on ADC. No queue, glad I chose that instead of mens, that queue would have screwed me. Checked out smoothly during my microbiology class, while everyone was getting their gloves on to work with microbes I was sniping my screen, F5 F5 F5 until it popped up. SNS still haven't shipped CS2 ronin, but sent me an email saying there are delays. Wild few days.

Lol all these offerup posts charging like $500-600 for havens saying "LMK size im top 10 in line."
Hoping resell on these drops to $350 (not buying either way) or lower. Imo, the toe cap on top of the 2.0 knit and oversized reflective laces makes this collab pretty meh. Didn't help that Haven did such a piss poor release for them quantity wise. 

Still, some people like these and power to them if they copping to put on feet. 
SNS still haven't shipped CS2 ronin, but sent me an email saying there are delays. Wild few days.
They still haven't shipped my Tech Fleece orders from April 3. I actually requested they cancel my Multicolor Flyknit Racers from yesterday since I ordered the wrong size for my brother. All I've gotten are the delay emails as well and no response on the TF. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know the sizing on Alexander's Wang and BBalls
nerd.gif

Do they run TTS or small
laugh.gif

Seriously though I'm thinking about copping the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom