ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats sizing like on Havens? 2.0 fit or looser like 3.0

Definitely should feel more snug then 3.0 as it is 2.0 knit. I went with my 1.0 sizing so as to be safe. I would never size down on ub anyways especially not being sure of the fit. At least tts

:lol:  As if the march did anything. It raised awareness, for a day...

No offense to the people who participated, but I believe that people are too worried about themselves these days to march/protest seriously with a purpose. They stand around with a group of people for a day then go back to their corporate job the next day, post food pics on Instagram, watch cat videos on the internet, etc. All is forgotten within a week. I'm convinced many of the people who marched just went so that they could say to themselves that they participated on their social media. Should've seen some of the posts on my timeline. :smh:  

Excuse my cynicism. Maybe I just have a ****** up outlook on life sometimes. 

View media item 2060407

Couldn't agree with you more. Repped

Does anyone know the sizing on Alexander's Wang and BBalls
nerd.gif

Do they run TTS or small
laugh.gif

Seriously though I'm thinking about copping the white pair.
Went TTS with mine, but the ankle collar will appear tight on first try.

Whats the average amount of pairs at consortium stores? Thinking if o should go get in line at one near me

I have a 20% off Adidas code. Unfortunately it doesn't work for Ultra Boosts. It expires 4/9/17. Send me a DM if you're interested in it. Was hoping someone with an Amazon Prime account could help me out in exchange. So let me know!

Before accounting for backdoored pairs. Cut that down to 7-10 for shady and smaller boutiques outside of NYC. 

Also, looks like 76 is going to countdown to OOS online. Seems like it will be sold out in store. 
Won't surprise me 
laugh.gif

I remember you saying the same thing about S76 during the SNS x SS drop

I don't even know websites even attempt a queue on drops like this
They should just do a draw like END and limit draw entries to customers who have made a previous purchase. It would basically kill bots for online consortium releases and make it pointless to create bot entries with thousands of fake accounts. If there's not a separate purchase tied to the account, it would be just a waste of time. 

Also, doing this, would encourage them to reward repeat customers that support the business. Not just customers who cop on their site for hyped releases via bots. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom