ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have a question about women to mens sizing, is it always 1 size up for sure? my friend went to adidas store to get the rc collab, he usually wears 10.5 men, he said the 11 fits slightly big. he has wide feet too. the rep told him with women shoes, after the sizing get too high of a number, its almost 1 to 1 in terms of women to men.....is there any truth to this?
always 1 up. if he's not sure, stick to UK/EU sizing. those are always consistent.

have a question about women to mens sizing, is it always 1 size up for sure? my friend went to adidas store to get the rc collab, he usually wears 10.5 men, he said the 11 fits slightly big. he has wide feet too. the rep told him with women shoes, after the sizing get too high of a number, its almost 1 to 1 in terms of women to men.....is there any truth to this?

Idk if it's 1 to 1 but I tried on RC women's yesterday and I'm a TTS 10 in men's, the 11 in women's was too big. I opted for the 10.5. I also think the really thin stretchy 3.0 knit is also a factor. RC's are nice in hand.

If I were to find one in US 10 mens any idea how much it would cost?
These are 1.0s right? I bought the damn OG colorway 1.0s for $100 bucks back in 2015. What the hell has happened since then lol. The "OGs" hit outlets and now they are valued at like $500.

I still think the OG is the best colorway to date though. The collabs obviously get mostly all the hype but the mix of colors on the originals was so dope. They even had purplish grayish primeknit within the upper.

Last edited:
These are 1.0s right? I bought the damn OG colorway 1.0s for $100 bucks back in 2015. What the hell has happened since then lol. The "OGs" hit outlets and now they are valued at like $500.

I still think the OG is the best colorway to date though. The collabs obviously get mostly all the hype but the mix of colors on the originals was so dope. They even had purplish grayish primeknit within the upper.

View media item 2398904

View media item 2398905

View media item 2398906

View media item 2398907

View media item 2398908

View media item 2398909

View media item 2398911

View media item 2398912

View media item 2398913

Hype happened and resellers realising they can make money out of boost

If I were to find one in US 10 mens any idea how much it would cost?

View media item 2398865

i sold a 10.5 on StockX for $400 just a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was INSANE someone purchased.

So expect somewhere around there, unfortunately. $300 is a "good" price if you find it

And stay away from the women pair shown in the pic. The shade of solar yellow is very disappointing. Dull as hell.

Last edited:
there were 2 links. Everyone was monitoring that 1 page that they had up the whole time where the product said coming soon. Meanwhile during a random time, they dropped it on a different page/link (one you posted up). So basically they had a dummy link/page up I guess for all the bots to wait on that. But I'm sure bots still picked up the new link.

this was the dummy link everyone monitored

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-ultraboost-uncaged-haven-by2638-black

and this is the link that the shoes were actually sold at

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-ultraboost-uncaged-by2638-haven

I was there when it went live and still couldn't buy. 2-3 times would complete order with no payment. I honestly don't think bots didn't have anything to do with this.

My question is what happened to summer store. Did they ever drop?

i sold a 10.5 on StockX for $400 just a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was INSANE someone purchased.

So expect somewhere around there, unfortunately. $300 is a "good" price if you find it

And stay away from the women pair shown in the pic. The shade of solar yellow is very disappointing. Dull as hell.
That's madness that you got $400 for those for sure. My friend still has a Deadstock pair of the OGs. I don't think he wants to sell them but I tease him about just leaving them boxed for two years like a museum piece or something. Wear your kicks people!

With the value going the direction it is though, he may be the one who gets the last laugh if he sells them eventually. He got them the same time as me for $100 bucks.

Last edited:
WTF?? What size are you? If you like full length Boost on your basketball shoes, get yourself some Crazy Explosive Lows. They retail for even cheaper ($120) than retail Pure Boosts ($140) .... 

Still a size 7.5 left here for $84

https://renarts.com/products/mens-adidas-crazy-explosive-low-pk-by3469

Size 9.5
Yeah I like Pure Boosts 2017 better, they look like bootleg Yeezy and that's the point. I bought it under $100.

Style wise I like Crazy Light Boost 2015, due to visual toebox (retro look) But it doesn't come with full length boost.
View media item 2398915
Crazy Light Boost comes with full length boost but the style ..... is not my dish.
View media item 2398917
Crazy explosive do have some sick color ways but, still like the Crazy Light Boost 2015 better.
View media item 2398920

Super tired of all black boosts at this point.  Why even bother with this ****?

I actually wish there are tutledove all kinds of boosts
View media item 2398929These are customs
View media item 2398933
Like turtle dove Pure Boosts 2016
Turtledove Ultra Boosts I would take a look at it.

Turtledove is the new cement's.
Turtledove grey knit t-shirts are popular now.
Still I am looking forward for Air Jordan 19 lows white or black cements to retro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom