ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was there when it went live and still couldn't buy. 2-3 times would complete order with no payment. I honestly don't think bots didn't have anything to do with this.

My question is what happened to summer store. Did they ever drop?
Summer store dropped at 11:45 PM EST on Friday. Got an order in but was cancelled Saturday morning.

ANOTHER triple black?
3 tb's for 3.0's
giphy.gif

Size 9.5
Yeah I like Pure Boosts 2017 better, they look like bootleg Yeezy and that's the point. I bought it under $100.

Style wise I like Crazy Light Boost 2015, due to visual toebox (retro look) But it doesn't come with full length boost.
View media item 2398915
Crazy Light Boost comes with full length boost but the style ..... is not my dish.
View media item 2398917
Crazy explosive do have some sick color ways but, still like the Crazy Light Boost 2015 better.
View media item 2398920
I

Lol dude are you trying to tear your acl or just trying to look dope with some pure boosts on the basketball court??

i sold a 10.5 on StockX for $400 just a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was INSANE someone purchased.

So expect somewhere around there, unfortunately. $300 is a "good" price if you find it

And stay away from the women pair shown in the pic. The shade of solar yellow is very disappointing. Dull as hell.

Unbelievable price...actually this is the shade of yellow I'm interested in, the men's solar yellow is too intense for me

I know ubs are fairly new compared to Nikes, but I wonder how long it'll take for the boost to separate from the upper if you leave them DS

if it didn't have that odd white blocking in the midfoot area, it would look good. But then it would be too similar to RC 1.0

Back
Top Bottom