ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man just thinking about it I really hate how the ub game has gone. Like I really am so unenthusiastic about them atm that I dont even try on release day anymore. I like the rcs but saw a pic today and told myself why even try
laugh.gif
. The fact a pair of solars sold for 400 is straight up gross. Im about done with this ub game.
laugh.gif
Ya I don't know who would pay 400 for Solar Yellows...eek.

I bit the bullet on RC's via Goat yesterday morning. Now...the long shipping/auth process waiting game.

Man just thinking about it I really hate how the ub game has gone. Like I really am so unenthusiastic about them atm that I dont even try on release day anymore. I like the rcs but saw a pic today and told myself why even try
laugh.gif
. The fact a pair of solars sold for 400 is straight up gross. Im about done with this ub game.
laugh.gif
You and me both, man

Whats wrong with the Ikea Lack? Simple design although i dont know about trying to fit three columns of shoes between two shelves... just buy a third one

I just realllllly prefer my shoes to be in the box in the closet when not being worn. I usually have like 4 or 5 pairs by front door that Ive been wearing other then that theyre put up and I just hate the look of them tbh.

@cpf262for sure to each their own. I think people tend to treat their kicks like artpieces and wanna display them as such. Different strokes

Last edited:
Its past hypebeast levels. Its childish how petty these releases are now and have been.
I pretty much stick to buying past colorways through 3rd party sites whenever I can get them for retail or close now

I'm nearing the point where I don't even wanna try for the hyped releases anymore. I feel like I try as hard as anyone else manually but maybe I'm not, who knows 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hypebeast/kanye sheep and some folks who just started being sneakerheads because of boost ruined the UB game towards the middle of 2.0 era.

All good though. It's pretty fun selling them hype bois 1.0 UBs and hype CWs at resell prices. No shame.

Back
Top Bottom