ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC 1.0s or 3.0s? 
nerd.gif
3.0's
grin.gif
 I was too wishful lol. I was hoping they were 1.0s.

Anyway how does UB women size fit in man size? Are they narrower? Shorter?any difference in sizing, let me say, if i use 9 in men, and i got like 10 in women (which is around 9 in men), will they fit differently?
some youtube guy did a vernier caliper measurement test of mens vs womens ultra boost with the proper 1 size equivalent and it was one (1) mm width difference. I own the og  ubs in 8.5m and 9.5 women and cannot 'feel' a difference 

First pairs of the uncaged. Gotta get used to these as theyre basically a different shoe
View media item 2400365

View media item 2299269

Catch up :nthat:

Nice cops, uncaged are the most consistent, best feeling UBs and can compete with the comfort of 3.0s. A lot of CWs can be had long after a launch and sometimes for below retail.

Joining in.

Love my uncaged ubs. Been able to get every cw I like... These are my top 3 and my only 3.

View media item 2400618

So how long do you guys think the UB will still be relevant?

They gonna need to do better with the knits and cws. 4.0s are terrible. Entirely up to Adidas how long they keep this party going. I thought eqt would be stepping up to the plate but i am thoroughly unimpressed with the upcoming models posted a few pages ago. Dont even get me started on nmds and r2s. Adidas definitely gonna need to change things up.

The colorways are just rehashes that are uninspired. And a lot of the time the rehashes aren't even a year/generation old yet!

How many Grey/Black/White Cw's have we gotten in 3.0 alone, at least 10 probably. For some reason Adidas will not let go of the glitch pattern on the NMD's and just rehashes it over and over and over again. They will also not bring a new knit to EQTs, all the ones we've are pixel knit. The UB is so versitile that I just have no idea why they don't experiment more with it. Make more PE's! Stop dulling down the pattern! Expand the damn colorwheel for god sakes!

The reason consortium and collabs keep the hype rolling with the Ultra boosts and Boost in general is because they are actually creative. Look at the Kith Mid, one can argue that it is the loudest ultraboost released and aside from a few people saying that it looks like garbage I've seen nothing but praise. 

Last edited:
They're def flooding the market a bit much, but I think the summer CW's are going to keep this hype train going. I also agree that they're going to have to get a little more creative with the knit pattern. I imagine they know what they're doing though. They're going to have to step their game up in the UB miAdidas area for sure. Not near enough colors & customization options.

They're def flooding the market a bit much, but I think the summer CW's are going to keep this hype train going. I also agree that they're going to have to get a little more creative with the knit pattern. I imagine they know what they're doing though. They're going to have to step their game up in the UB miAdidas area for sure. Not near enough colors & customization options.

Only thing im really looking forward to are MCs. I can pass on everything else. I think as long as this repetitiveness is selling out they will keep with it. No need to switch it up now and leave money on the table. But if they see a drop in demand they'll know the time is right to pull the next trick from their sleeve.

They gonna need to do better with the knits and cws. 4.0s are terrible. Entirely up to Adidas how long they keep this party going. I thought eqt would be stepping up to the plate but i am thoroughly unimpressed with the upcoming models posted a few pages ago. Dont even get me started on nmds and r2s. Adidas definitely gonna need to change things up.

I agree. Although I copped the black and red R2. Love that colorway. Gonna make it a beater for short wear. Used it in Universal and my foot died. Lol.

seems like the main thing holding the ultra boost hype are collabs.

Adidas is releasing too much GR and its becoming bit repetitive..

They always go back to the bread and butter wherein they were successful. Problem with unusual cws is they sit.

BRB. Lemme ask Teddy. 

Back. He said FOREVER 

:rofl:

Wanna know if he will still be relevant after the boost hype.

Man these RC 3.0 resale prices locally are low. People selling sizes from 8-11 for $285-$335. 

Edit: Loving it! Resell ain't lit for once.

Last edited:
Only thing im really looking forward to are MCs. I can pass on everything else. I think as long as this repetitiveness is selling out they will keep with it. No need to switch it up now and leave money on the table. But if they see a drop in demand they'll know the time is right to pull the next trick from their sleeve.

Agree 100%

Except for the passing on everything else :lol:

Last edited:
Realistically though, I hope Nike comes out with something wild soon drag the hypebeasts back to the Swoosh only life :lol:

Retro Am1s like the anniversary's ...From quality to stock and will bring all the boys to nike's yard . :nerd:

Last edited:
@squizzy3000  I stayed tts on all of mine. I think as per the first page of this thread some people 0.5 down, depends on width of your foot and preference of fit.

Last edited:
@squizzy3000
 I stayed tts on all of mine. I think as per the first page of this thread some people 0.5 down, depends on width of your foot and preference of fit.

I'm the same size in 3.0 as I am in uncaged too. The sock area around the collar may be an issue with someone who has bigger ankles. I'd say if you're a thicker build then go .5 up for the collar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom