ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway how does UB women size fit in man size? Are they narrower? Shorter?any difference in sizing, let me say, if i use 9 in men, and i got like 10 in women (which is around 9 in men), will they fit differently?

the same. There are those who will say it runs more narrow, but i don't agree. I have one pair of women and i feel its the equivalent

View media item 2314035

So futurecrafts 4D in the near future?

https://www.slashgear.com/adidas-un...its-latest-take-on-3d-printed-shoes-09481354/

View media item 2400392

Per link:
In addition to the 5,000 pairs that will go on sale later this year, Adidas says it plans to make a total of 100,000 pairs of Futurecraft 4D by the end of 2018. Carbon adds that it currently takes an hour and a half to print each sole, but the goal is to eventually bring that down to 20 minutes. There’s no word yet on how much the sneakers will sell for, but according to Adidas they will have a “premium” price.
I wonder how much that "premium" price gonna be. guessing a $220 MSRP.

Another article about the technology:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/04/07/adidas-digital-light-synthesis/

Hey...you hush. Those things are fire.
laugh.gif
Don't get it twisted, I like em. But I ain't gonna hype em up like they are GOATs 
laugh.gif

Very solid pair and as I said before, how all 3.0s should've been.

Would be nice if the wool 3.0 pairs get the same leather cage/suede heel cup treatment.

Don't get it twisted, I like em. But I ain't gonna hype em up like they are GOATs :lol:

Very solid pair and as I said before, how all 3.0s should've been.

Would be nice if the wool 3.0 pairs get the same leather cage/suede heel cup treatment.

Do not disagree :wink:

I need the Haven's too... Can't **** with the resell on them things right now :smh:

Last edited:
the new heel cups on the new upcoming core blacks and triple blacks pique my interest.

also, yeezymafia said the multicolors 3.0 are coming in july?

the new heel cups on the new upcoming core blacks and triple blacks pique my interest.

also, yeezymafia said the multicolors 3.0 are coming in july?
I wouldn't get too excited about those heelcups just yet, since there have been other sample 3.0s with those 3d printed heelcups that ended up releasing with the standard heelcup and we all know how misleading adidas' stock photos can be.

That being said, I really hope retail pairs of these upcoming colorways keep it.

I have the Uncaged Multicolors coming in tomorrow from Notre

About to just go on a binge of buying nothing but uncaged colorways 

I wouldn't get too excited about those heelcups just yet, since there have been other sample 3.0s with those 3d printed heelcups that ended up releasing with the standard heelcup and we all know how misleading adidas' stock photos can be.

That being said, I really hope retail pairs of these upcoming colorways keep it.
The thing that makes me hopeful for the new heelcup on the upcoming CW's is that the official product pictures (Maroon, khaki, black/grey come to mind) have the new heelcup in them which makes me hopeful that that is what we are getting

Mail day

View media item 2400500
Cornerstreet with the LTD's and even threw in a sneaker magazine.

Sportsshoes with the olive coppers in the wrong size...now I have a spare sz 10 in case anyone wants lol. Box actually came in decent shape despite being in a bag.

Last edited:
RC.com shipped RCs.

Havens shipped also today.

Our wallets will thank us that nothing is coming out this weekend after this week and Royals before.

Back
Top Bottom