ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice pickups. Those are essential uncaged colorways

I prefer the uncaged over the caged personally 
Thanks, yeah Im still on the 1.0 train....people can eat off the hyped collabs right now. If I can snag 3 pairs for the price of one, I consider it a strong W

No, outsoles are clean. This is a pic from my friend and he got them off Adidas.ca
He should email them and see if he can get a replacement if possible or at least a gift card back.

only other explanation I got was the shoes were rubbing against each other pretty hard during transit. 

The heel cup stain looks like a glue stain though more than anything. 

Catch up 
nthat.gif

Nice cops, uncaged are the most consistent, best feeling UBs and can compete with the comfort of 3.0s. A lot of CWs can be had long after a launch and sometimes for below retail.
Haha Thanks. Think you got me on the uncaged

Yeah cant wait till I break these in.....most of my collection are the caged 1.0's (doubled and tripled up on a few CW's.) Will post the entire collection one day when Im not feeling too lazy 
laugh.gif

Haha Thanks. Think you got me on the uncaged

Yeah cant wait till I break these in.....most of my collection are the caged 1.0's (doubled and tripled up on a few CW's.) Will post the entire collection one day when Im not feeling too lazy 
laugh.gif
oh nice! They def under the radar and they look good on foot. It's what I intended to only cop this year since I am not the biggest fan of 3.0s but the EQTs came into play.

Although, those 50+ CWs of Boost etc pairs posted yesterday, none of the upcoming EQT 93/17 really stuck out.

So will benched until I see a super dope uncaged/EQT sample/rumored CW.

I did see somewhere of a potential wool uncaged so maybe that might be something worth looking into.

Thats my size as well.   Doubt there are going to be any more for retail, and I'm not interested in paying resell prices. 

Think I could trade my Night Cargos or Oreo UBs + $x ?

Resell price will go higher no doubt.

Trading GR 3.0 is kinda hard. Sell them and have the money to buy resell price RC lol

So futurecrafts 4D in the near future?

https://www.slashgear.com/adidas-un...its-latest-take-on-3d-printed-shoes-09481354/

Per link:

In addition to the 5,000 pairs that will go on sale later this year, Adidas says it plans to make a total of 100,000 pairs of Futurecraft 4D by the end of 2018. Carbon adds that it currently takes an hour and a half to print each sole, but the goal is to eventually bring that down to 20 minutes. There’s no word yet on how much the sneakers will sell for, but according to Adidas they will have a “premium” price.

I wonder how much that "premium" price gonna be. guessing a $220 MSRP.

Reactions: PJS
Anyway how does UB women size fit in man size? Are they narrower? Shorter?any difference in sizing, let me say, if i use 9 in men, and i got like 10 in women (which is around 9 in men), will they fit differently?

Anyway how does UB women size fit in man size? Are they narrower? Shorter?any difference in sizing, let me say, if i use 9 in men, and i got like 10 in women (which is around 9 in men), will they fit differently?
Page 1. 

They fit exactly the same if you get the equivalent Men's size.

There are some naysayers but in a blind test, 99.9% of folks wouldn't notice.

So futurecrafts 4D in the near future?

https://www.slashgear.com/adidas-un...its-latest-take-on-3d-printed-shoes-09481354/

View media item 2400392

Per link:

In addition to the 5,000 pairs that will go on sale later this year, Adidas says it plans to make a total of 100,000 pairs of Futurecraft 4D by the end of 2018. Carbon adds that it currently takes an hour and a half to print each sole, but the goal is to eventually bring that down to 20 minutes. There’s no word yet on how much the sneakers will sell for, but according to Adidas they will have a “premium” price.

I wonder how much that "premium" price gonna be. guessing a $220 MSRP.
$220 for a shoe that is that time consuming, hell nah. I'm assuming at minimum Y-3 or Rick Owens prices. I'd say $350 minimum

Last edited:
Thats my size as well.   Doubt there are going to be any more for retail, and I'm not interested in paying resell prices. 

Think I could trade my Night Cargos or Oreo UBs + $x ?
I wish you were a 9.5, I would consider a trade for the oreos for sure. I have an extra 9.5 of the RC's and love the Oreos

Man just thinking about it I really hate how the ub game has gone. Like I really am so unenthusiastic about them atm that I dont even try on release day anymore. I like the rcs but saw a pic today and told myself why even try
laugh.gif
. The fact a pair of solars sold for 400 is straight up gross. Im about done with this ub game.
laugh.gif
You ain't lying. Hype is at an all time high right now. I came late to the UB party, but even then I was still able to buy Mystery Grey's online with ease; they sat on the site for days. Now? Those things would be gone as soon as the site put them up. Still kicking myself for not BNTL for the Wool Greys that were sitting on the shelf at Champs after standing in line for some Yeezy raffle ticket. Had some spare time to kill so I tried on a pair of the WGs. ****, they might've even been on sale at the time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Page 1. 

They fit exactly the same if you get the equivalent Men's size.

There are some naysayers but in a blind test, 99.9% of folks wouldn't notice.

exactly the same fit.

Thanks for confirming my doubt :smile:

Will go for RC Women size ...

But should i go for RC or Haven?? I can only pull the trigger for one of them now. probably will purchase the other in the future, But i don't want to pay anything higher than 350.
Any suggestion which i purchase 1st?

Anyone receive their UB x RC 3.0s? A lot of people receiving scuffs on theirs like here
Is that just dirt on the leather or is that leather worn out from something scuffing against it? 
nerd.gif

That's why I'm a bit weary of leather cages. The scratch marks they're prone to and the wear and tear that makes cheap leather look wrinkly/flaky/dried out. 

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming my doubt
smile.gif

Will go for RC Women size ...

But should i go for RC or Haven?? I can only pull the trigger for one of them now. probably will purchase the other in the future, But i don't want to pay anything higher than 350.
Any suggestion which i purchase 1st?
That's personal preference for you. Nothing too special about RCs. Just a clear gray with premium touches or you go with a unique all black uncaged UB.

Back
Top Bottom