ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
Mids >2.0 and 3.0

Feels so cheap next to 2.0 and 1.0 , not good. And it gets cold pretty fast with them on lol 

Don't like it 
Doesn't feel cheap to me, just thinner, and in a way I find that to be an improvement comfort wise. I live in LA so I def don't mind that they're breezier. Never really heard anyone complain about that aspect of FKRs when they were all the rage, always seemed to be touted as a selling point.

The combination of thicker/snugger PK and aesthetics of the 1.0/2.0 (just thicker PK for 2.0 minus the aesthetics) I'll take over GR 3.0s.

Although 3.0s do have more give, I don't feel I am in a premium shoe as I do with the 1.0/2.0.

I think it's cause I get my fix off the uncaged pairs.

RC 3.0 knit actually feels a little heavier/thicker to the touch to me, but feels the same on foot as other 3.0s.

also, im gunna need some all black laces for these Havens. The 3m just doesnt work.

RC 3.0 knit actually feels a little heavier/thicker to the touch to me, but feels the same on foot as other 3.0s.

also, im gunna need some all black laces for these Havens. The 3m just doesnt work.
Thought they came with spare black laces?

I love the thinness of the 3.0 knit. No idea why people have issue with it. Comfy as hell.
Yeah i agree, i mean i can understand why people like the thicker PK more but it doesnt make it feel cheap or anything to me. Plus with summer approaching, its the perfect shoe here in socal

NMD R2 PK Core Black BY9696 October '17

View media item 2404065

NMD XR1 Winter Scarlet/Shock Purple BZ0632 October '17

View media item 2404066

Iniki Runner Grey Four BY9732 October '17

View media item 2404069

Iniki Runner Womens Raw Pink BY9095 October '17

View media item 2404098

NMD R2 PK Womens St Major/Shock Pink BY9953 October '17

View media item 2404082

NMD R2 Trace Khaki BY9916 October '17

View media item 2404090

NMD R2 Womens Legend Ink/Trace Blue BY9316 October '17

View media item 2404093

NMD XR1 Core Black/Solar Red BY9924 November '17

View media item 2404094

EQT Support 93/17 Core Black BY9512 November '17

View media item 2404096

I feel like I should definitely have a pair laying around somewhere, but I always throw extra laces back in the box they came in and I dont feel like going through all my boxes :lol:

any other good UB laces out there besides **************? Prefferably without branding. Im being picky, I know.

Damn November for the EQT's???? Do we know if any of the color ways that have been posted will drop before that?

any other good UB laces out there besides **************? Prefferably without branding. Im being picky, I know.
lace lab but rope lace supply got the best similar to stock UB laces out of all the aftermarket laces I've bought. 

lace lab but rope lace supply got the best similar to stock UB laces out of all the aftermarket laces I've bought. 
Yeah RLS is the best option despite the lame branding. Probly wouldn't be too hard to conceal the branding on a black set of their laces though.

Yeah RLS is the best option despite the lame branding. Probly wouldn't be too hard to conceal the branding on a black set of their laces though.
Possibly a cotton ball and acetone can remove that logo if it's that bothersome for some folk. Never tried but I don't really mind the logo as it's like 1mm big.

Back
Top Bottom