ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol..exactly what I wanna do...the luck of catching a womens 12 I believe is an impossible mission. Got em sitting DS in a pile
It would actually be a women's 11.5 unless they don't make that size or if you like your 1.0s .5sz big.

Yeah RLS is the best option despite the lame branding. Probly wouldn't be too hard to conceal the branding on a black set of their laces though.
I absolutely  hate those "Boost Vibes" laces with the text all over them... cant believe people buy that crap
I havent seen these in person but the knit def looks chunkier/thicker  you can see it on the toebox.. i saw my brothers triple whites and the white knit def doesnt cast a shadow like that ^^  

still undwerwhelming wh all the monochromatic cw's coming out ...and esp after the RC 1.0 thats a hard act to follow, even if no special materials were used...

11.5 Would prob be even more of a unicorn find..thats why I said a 12..not like that will be any easier
lol I wouldn't even know how many 11 and up sizes they make for women's so they could be even more rare than people think.

I absolutely  hate those "Boost Vibes" laces with the text all over them... cant believe people buy that crap

I havent seen these in person but the knit def looks chunkier/thicker  you can see it on the toebox.. i saw my brothers triple whites and the white knit def doesnt cast a shadow like that ^^  

still undwerwhelming wh all the monochromatic cw's coming out ...and esp after the RC 1.0 thats a hard act to follow, even if no special materials were used...
I actually tried to take pic of how much taller the toe box is on 3.0s to 1.0s but it's hard to capture the correct angle. That combine with the forgiveness of the knit in the 3.0s makes it seem like the 3.0s are .5sz bigger but in truth they the same length as 1.0/2.0s

Not if the only nice CW on a 3.0 are better on a 1.0 & 2.0..there is no need... Havent seen a 3.0 out there that would make me waste 180$ & own 25 pairs
3.0s are nice.  I own two pairs so far only because I already have most colors in 1.0 knit.

I never felt like I wasted $ on them.  I guess you can look at it like money saved.

I also only own two pairs of 2.0 knit because they were tight asf and the pattern was horrible.

I'm looking at maybe three pairs of UB and one Y-3 this year.

3.0 multiknit

3.0 Mid ATR

3.0 (any color that hasn't been announced)

Y-3 pure boost triple black

After last year I put myself on a budget
mean.gif

3.0s are nice.  I own two pairs so far only because I already have most colors in 1.0 knit.

I never felt like I wasted $ on them.  I guess you can look at it like money saved.

I also only own two pairs of 2.0 knit because they were tight asf and the pattern was horrible.

I'm looking at maybe three pairs of UB and one Y-3 this year.

3.0 multiknit

3.0 Mid ATR

3.0 (any color that hasn't been announced)

Y-3 pure boost triple black

After last year I put myself on a budget
mean.gif
I dont have many 2.0 either..but there were some nice ones...Onyx Grey, Multi & Olive thats more than I can say for 3.0...Multi 3.0 might be the only one if the cage is solid black

Any anyone who has a different opinion is in denial due to people on the internet saying there's a cat face in the shoe?

View media item 2404212
Especially the ones not late to the UB party...we duidnt jump on the UB wave Cuz Teddy or his Salads

Copped my first pair of UB in August 2015, not sure what Teddy has to do with anything, he's completely irrelevant in my book.

Last edited:

I dont have many 2.0 either..but there were some nice ones...Onyx Grey, Multi & Olive thats more than I can say for 3.0...Multi 3.0 might be the only one if the cage is solid black
I have the onyx and the solar red in 2.0.  Solar reds were $117 so that was a no brainer.

Olive 2.0 were ok, but they can't touch trace cargo or night cargo 3.0. IMO

Yeah, I hope the Multi 3.0 has the solid cage.  If not, oh well money saved.

Also the black 3.0 ltd with the leather cage would make a good base for a triple black 3.0

Copped my first pair of UB in August 2015, not sure what Teddy has to do with anything, he's completely irrelevant in my book.
My first pair were silver ltd.  I think that was July?  They released the same time as the whites.

Teddy didn't even have a channel when I first started collecting boost.

I have the onyx and the solar red in 2.0.  Solar reds were $117 so that was a no brainer.

Olive 2.0 were ok, but they can't touch trace cargo or night cargo 3.0. IMO

Yeah, I hope the Multi 3.0 has the solid cage.  If not, oh well money saved.

Also the black 3.0 ltd with the leather cage would make a good base for a triple black 3.0
Personally like Olive 2.0 better that trace cargo...cant get past the raised knit on 3.0. Only pair I copped & returned were the Ground Beef 80/20 joints

I NEVER said it was better, I said it was more comfy.

Aesthetically 1.0 reigns supreme.
Ok, lets agree on this..personally the comfy part of it may be correct..the only pair I copped I returned cuz the knit was trash. Burgundy 3.0. I guess I need to proof read better before I hit submit. 

3.0 maybe more comfy but my point was the downfall of it being more comfy is the 3.0 knit is the worst from a Aesthetic view

Personally like Olive 2.0 better that trace cargo...cant get past the raised knit on 3.0. Only pair I copped & returned were the Ground Beef 80/20 joints
roll.gif
I own ground beef and royal 3.0.

I also own royal 1.0 and the colors are so different between those two.

I lined up for the trace cargos and took a L  even though I already have olive 1.0.

I was sad for about 5 minutes.

roll.gif
I own ground beef and royal 3.0.

I also own royal 1.0 and the colors are so different between those two.

I lined up for the trace cargos and took a L  even though I already have olive 1.0.

I was sad for about 5 minutes.
roll.gif

Ok, lets agree on this..personally the comfy part of it may be correct..the only pair I copped I returned cuz the knit was trash. Burgundy 3.0. I guess I need to proof read better before I hit submit. 

3.0 maybe more comfy but my point was the downfall of it being more comfy is the 3.0 knit is the worst from a Aesthetic view
I used to hate on the 3.0 too, but it's really not that bad aside from some color ways. 

To think this started with a peaceful conversation ... some people just like to be ******* incendiary 

Pass on most of 3.0 that's all i have to say 

You know you secretly watch TeddyTV on repeat
laugh.gif
Some have..you might not have. which is a great thing....as long as we dont see ppl posting pics of salads we'll be alright! Had to unfollow that idiot on twitter..see alot of Sneaker twitter retweeting salads these days

Back
Top Bottom